There are newer employer reviews for ikaSystems

Horrible management

I have been working at ikaSystems full-time

Pros

Nice people to work with...not much else

Cons

Management has no clue how to lead a company. Too many people still working the just because they have been there since the company started and should have been fired a lo g time ago.

Please quit and hire new management

26 Other Employee Reviews for ikaSystems (View Most Recent)

Dynamic environment - not for the average person.

Current Employee - Contractor  in  Southborough, MA
    Current Employee - Contractor in Southborough, MA

I have been working at ikaSystems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Surrounded by super smart and capable people, meetings are actually fun - very positive, really feel like you are accomplishing something. Great executive team - very approachable. Products and clients are solid and impressive. I look forward to coming to work., I think that says it all.

Cons

Not a lot of processes or down time. If you don't like fast-paced or need a lot of hand holding, this is not your jam.

Not a lot of communication about what other departments are doing - you, know the "congratulations to our Test team" or "our Soft Dev team created XYZ in record time". Most companies send out too many emails about this, ika doesn't send any.

The company tries to hire from the best BUT the company has a way of wasting those talents!!

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Southborough, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Southborough, MA

I worked at ikaSystems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive salary. Great talents. Great system and products.

Cons

If you think your talent will be utilized here, think again. If you think the reason you were hired in the first place will be recognized and heard once you get in, you need to re-evaluate your priority. There is no structure, no leadership, nothing. It is like staring at a blank wall.. Empty!

Nothing. Leave. And let someone who knows how to lead and communicate start taking over.

ikaSystems Response

Sep 26, 2014Director Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. At ikaSystems, recognizing talent is an important component of our talent attraction and retention strategy. We are working to improve the use of our formal recognition ... More

There are newer employer reviews for ikaSystems

Worked for ikaSystems? Contribute to the Community!