inVentiv Clinical

www.inventivclinical.com
  www.inventivclinical.com
There are newer employer reviews for inVentiv Clinical

"Integrating Company with Good Intentions"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at inVentiv Clinical full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Above average earning potential
Flexible schedule (work-life balance)
Good office locations

Cons

Horrendous IT infrastructure (that has been recently outsourced)
Top-Down perspective from upper management
Cost/quality of Health Benefits for consultants is way too high

Listen to the feedback from current consultants on what to change and escalate feedback to decision makers to improve company.

12 Other Employee Reviews for inVentiv Clinical (View Most Recent)

No opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate
    Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate

I have been working at inVentiv Clinical full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nothing. I am a field monitor, and in my geographical region, there is no room for advancement because every company needs a field monitor here. Not sure about the pay scale for new hires. I was on-board under Kforce, then inVentiv took it over in April 2012, so I don't know what the new hires are getting.

Cons

Benefits, benefits, benefits! They cut to the bone with 2013's open enrollment. They will NOT hold on to employees with these cuts. Culture/values are that the company does not value its employees, despite the sunshine they're blowing-up everybody's bum.

Get your act together. CROs are competative when it comes to field monitors, and many offer much better benefits than inVentiv. You've got some nerve telling your employees during a CORPORATE WIDE TELECON how much money was made, and then expect me to be ok with you cutting my benefits (health insurance, vacation days, and salary increases). How stupid do you think your employees are?

inVentiv Clinical review

Current Employee - IT Support Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Support Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at inVentiv Clinical full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good company to work for until the Migration of Pharmanet-i3. Have been with inVentiv for over two years now and don't have really any complaints except to the fact they chose to outsource their IT to another company and in return I am losing my job.

Cons

Budget cut backs, minimal raises due to acquiring i3 and Pharmanet early this year. The company use have Holiday gathering for their employees. Due to budget cut backs they have stopped and do minimal for their employees.

After acquiring Pharmanet-i3 the IT Management has not done a good job in managing the continuous issues with IT in return losing many good people and also people who have been with the company for several years due to ongoing issues with IT Support. I also feel they used poor management when the 3 companies came together and continue to work as 3 separate companies A year wasted as they should been close to being done with the three migrations to make the company as one and functioning as one. Instead of answering questions head on they have continued to steer around the question and give indirect answers. Paul Meister , CEO in the recent past has had recorded meetings that he has not been present for to take questions as well as giving his personal phone number to call him if you had suggestions on how to make the company better. Of course it was leave your message and he would call you back if you were important enough to talk to.

There are newer employer reviews for inVentiv Clinical