inVentiv Health

There are newer employer reviews for inVentiv Health

Happy Employee -!

Current Employee - Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am new to the company in the last year and have been so impressed with it so far. From working with my recruiter, the managers, and HR, they have all been wonderful. I feel like this is the direction that the industry is going, so I am thrilled to be here. I know that, if this project ends, I can be considered for other ones.

Cons

I don't have any complaints so far, but am just worried abut job stability like everyone else. I feel like inventiv has a lot going on right now, so that makes me feel more secure.

I haven't met the upper management, but like what I have heard thus afar.

213 Other Employee Reviews for inVentiv Health (View Most Recent)

overall positive experience

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Consistant growth, always busy which means great job security. inVentiv offers many types of services to clients so there are a variety of ways for career growth and opportunities. The employees at inVentiv are very supportive, understand teamwork, are very dedicated. Everyone works hard and prides themselves on getting results....refreshing to see people so dedicated. Upper management also values work/life balance. I've never been denied a day off....been understanding with sick kids and other life issues.

Cons

Lack of efficient marketing and branding...hard for people to understand what we do and how we do it.

More branding/marketing materials....simple messages of who we are and what we do.

A positive, friendly environment

Current Employee - Contractor Research Associate in Somerset, NJ
    Current Employee - Contractor Research Associate in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The environment is very welcoming and friendly. Employees are easily approachable and willing to help. As a returning employee, inVentiv Health is very accommodating.

Cons

I was under the impression I would be given a higher hourly rate, however, with a limited budget, I was not given the amount I was originally told.

There are newer employer reviews for inVentiv Health