Small company with good growth potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at incapsulate full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good compensation and benefits, close relationship with top management, freedom to organize your work, good people to work with, small consulting company that does not treat you as the big ones...

Cons

Dependent on few key people, could do better on work/life balance

Need to extend the clients base to start growing a little faster

Other Reviews for incapsulate

Horrible, horrible, horrible

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at incapsulate full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros? Hmm...I guess no one lit me on fire

Cons

If you're not an Indian, you won't survive here. They put all the Indians in management positions. When the client starts scratching their head why nothing is being done, the company fires the workers who are just trying to do their job based on instructions from incompetent management. The issue is still there, but the Indians do whatever they can to get in charge so they can cover up their own bad managing. There's favoritism beyond that too, which makes it worse. This is a company that doesn't believe in teamwork, only backstabbing. This was without a doubt, the WORST environment I ever worked in. People were 6 inches from one another at all times because of the poor working conditions this company didn't even check into before grabbing the contract.

Treat your employees like they matter. Your onsite managers suck. Don't assume just because someone is Indian they know how to communicate because BOTH on my team couldn't communicate tasks or expectations. Don't make the workers suffer simply because you believe in a caste system. This company is going to crash and burn like every other company that's been taken over by caste system Indians, that have no idea what they're doing. I'll be on the sidelines with my popcorn.

Awful compensation, Awful management, Awful company - AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Vienna, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I worked at incapsulate full-time for less than a year

Pros

Steady, on-time pay; ability to work from home; medical benefits

Cons

As others have stated: they abuse their employees, they grossly underpay employees (and quite unfair amongst employees with the same title with same qualifications), expect you to work 24/7, they don't respect their employees, they micro-manage and nit-pick (particularly if management don't like you personally) and attempt to demean you with other employees present, management is out of touch and I too firmly believe the company is racist (although it's, ironically, Indian-owned); If you are thinking of joining this company, I would strongly implore you to look elsewhere...particularly you shouldn't waste your time if you are not Caucasian or Indian.

Stop trying to run a slave ship and run a respectable business.

There are newer employer reviews for incapsulate.

Worked for incapsulate? Contribute to the Community!