iolo technologies, LLC

www.iolo.com
There are newer employer reviews for iolo technologies, LLC

Great opportunities for professional growth.

I have been working at iolo technologies, LLC

Pros

Training encouraged/reimbursed. Growth and advancement opportunities abound. Respect from above and below. Semi-casual environment. Generally very high morale. "Family-oriented". Ability to take personal time off to handle situations is supported. Taking initiative is encouraged, and respected.

Cons

Earnings/profits information is not shared outside a tight group. Seemingly chaotic organization, where work is dropped for something else, then dropped again.

Show more trust by sharing more information more widely, it doesn't have to be super detailed, but letting everyone know where we stand in the market (and versus competitors) would really demonstrate faith in the teams.

36 Other Employee Reviews for iolo technologies, LLC (View Most Recent)

A refreshing and stable organization, lots of fun too

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at iolo technologies, LLC

Pros

Great people, great location, great products, lots of opportunity for growth. iolo technologies is an oasis in the current economic environment. The company is well managed and the customers are very happy with the products iolo produces. It's not often that you find a place where you are genuinely happy to go to work!

Cons

sometimes parking can be a pain but I've lived in Los Angeles most of my life so I've seen worse.

Keep on trucking! great place to work!

Exciting company, great place to work

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at iolo technologies, LLC

Pros

Great management team, great respect for their employees, excellent products and a strong commitment to producing quality software that leads the industry, a balanced growth strategy.

Cons

Parking is very limited, somewhat better communication between departments would be helpful, limited working space for visiting employees who work offsite.

Resources are limited for some special projects, but generally I'm very satisfied with the management team, growth strategy, and potential for contintued success.

There are newer employer reviews for iolo technologies, LLC