There are newer employer reviews for iolo technologies, LLC

A great place to grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at iolo technologies, LLC

Pros

iolo is a company that is genuinely committed to fostering and building new talent, and provides ample opportunities for education, growth, and professional development. This isn't a revolving-door sort of place: it's interested in getting and keeping good people around.

As a result, the office environment is unlike any other company I've worked for. It's incredibly egalitarian, open, and friendly: doors are always open, and you are never made to feel unwelcome.

Cons

I'm also going to go with parking. Sometimes, it's like playing Frogger to get to work in the morning (we park on the other side of a busy two-way street).

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. As iolo continues to grow, it would be great to maintain the kind of culture that it currently has.

reviews filtered by

The best company to work for in the United States.

Current Employee - Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at iolo technologies, LLC

Pros

Fast-paced, interesting work with employees and management that will go above and beyond what is required to do and they do it consistently.

Cons

Fast growing company that hires "late", areas of improvement are human resources, customer service/technical support, and more marketing resources are needed to assist with the overall workload.

Advice to Management

Listen to the needs of your employees as soon as possible, know when to say you are saturated with projects and tasks, and improve the compensation offerings to stay competitive with the competitors.

iolo technologies for the win!

Current Employee - Web QA Lead in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Web QA Lead in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at iolo technologies, LLC

Pros

Respect is something most people hold in high regards, and at iolo it is given every day. The quality of the work environment is higher than any other place I have been, and I find myself surprised at how well the employees are treated on a daily basis. Not only are employees asked their opinion, but those opinions are always taken into consideration. Good and hard work is always rewarded here. Every person is encouraged to grow within the company, and iolo gives employees the tools to do just that. The staff is extremely diverse and everyone comes into work with a smile. As an employee I feel valued, and that the time and effort I put into my job, is given right back to me.

Cons

Parking seems to be the only downside to iolo. The company is aware and trying to resolve the problem, but also finds other ways to help out, like setting up transportation.

Advice to Management

I believe iolo is run extremely well so the only advice I feel I can give is not a change, but to continue to treat iolo employees like family members, and show each person the respect they deserve. People will always put forth more effort for a company they believe in.

There are newer employer reviews for iolo technologies, LLC