izmocars

www.izmocars.com
  www.izmocars.com
There are newer employer reviews for izmocars

A company to avoid, assuming it's still alive by the time you read this.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at izmocars

Pros

It's a job, which isn't easy to come by these days. Also, most of the ten employees in San Francisco who haven't been fired/outsourced are nice people.

Cons

Pay is absurdly low -- $14,000 below market in my case. Benefits are skimpy, with half-assed dental & medical, no 401k, and one week's vacation. Their marketing products are substandard and laughable, with quality being the last thing on anyone's mind. Following these points, it should come as no surprise that Izmocars is based in India, and whoever's calling the shots over there has no qualms about dumping masses of people over here to trim expenses. They even lack the consideration to avoid hiring people only to whimsically lay them off a few weeks later. On top of being a poorly run company of low morals, it's also in a very precarious financial situation; "sinking ship" wouldn't be too strong a term.

If all you can manage to do in America is fail miserably and treat people like crap, please just exit the country.

8 Other Employee Reviews for izmocars (View Most Recent)

poor managed company without any integrity

I worked at izmocars full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

people who used to work for izmocars were good people and wanted to contribute and to be part of the company.

Cons

- Company is run "old style" - we tell you what to do, you do it
    - It is a company run by people from India and they do not know know much about encouragement, appreciation and value for their employees.
    - they lie to the employees
    -they paychecks got balanced 3 times and i faced bank fees of $ 190 dollars for payments scheduled
    - there is no opportunity to grow and the company is really slowly dying. The main reason- they do not care about employees. it is two way street- you have to give in order to get. They do not have that concept

you need to learn about modern day management where employees can contribute to the company as much as you can or more. you have to treat employees with honesty and stop telling them lies about financial situation. You have to learn to care for people from your heart. What is the point of following religious traditions if you are not applying it with people you work with? Hypocrisy is what is killing this company

A great place to work

I have been working at izmocars full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible hours. Opportunity to work from home. Interesting, cutting-edge projects. Many opportunities to make a real difference. Good pay and benefits. My opinions are valued. Great opportunities for personal growth. I really enjoy the global focus of the company and getting to work with employees and partners around the world. I have enjoyed the travel experiences this company has provided for me.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Keep up the good work. Continue to increase funding to keep up with the massive growth we are experiencing. Continue to bring in great partners and excellent employees.

There are newer employer reviews for izmocars