loanDepot

www.loandepot.com

Loandepot.com...The Best in Class Mortgage Company !

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker  in  Foothill Ranch, CA
Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Foothill Ranch, CA

Pros

I love working at Loandepot.com because I can offer a "true/real" legit product to my clients which will benefit them plus we will be able to deliver on time as promised and with confidence.
The "culture" here at Loandepot.com is so postive. From department to department there are always kind words. We all have the "all in" attitude with-out a doubt as issue's or problems are solved together in a positive light. I really truly feel like I work at the best mortgage company! Our CEO has always been open about our future plans and has delivered on his word. Management within the orginization truly has "your back" and gives the best in class support to help you succeed here at Loandepot.com. I would recommend this company to any one who would like a solid career in the Mortgage Industry with a solid company!

Cons

I don't have any "cons" for this company.

Sep 6, 2013VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback!

It's exciting to read that you are confident in our products and therefore

Other reviews for loanDepot

Great place to work, fun, active, BUT CHALLENGING!

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker  in  Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Foothill Ranch, CA

Pros

Fun environment and active company to be involved in but challenging. Always promoting from within. Managers and executives are always involved and are motivating. Great pay if you are motivated.

Cons

it's not just a normal 9-5 job. have to be dedicated to succeeding and putting in the effort of long hours and some weekends. Have to push yourself when you don't think you can anymore.

It would be nice if Saturdays were made up of volunteers, and not an assigned team, UNLESS there are not enough volunteers than a sales team should be assigned. We always have volunteers who are wanting to work or come into work on Saturdays when their team is not scheduled. Gives others that have families more time with them on the weekends

Sep 6, 2013VP Talent Management

Your Saturday idea is a great one and I'll be sure to pass that along to our

Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale AZ

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

I was pretty hesitant coming over in April, I had heard about the comp plan but it was so far from other plans being offered in the valley I was skeptical. Since I've joined it's been an amazing experience. The management team is exceptional; they're transparent with what's going on now, what the plans are for building out in the coming years and positioning for when the market changes. The pay is nothing short of ridiculous, plenty of bankers earning well over $20k monthly with no signs of slowing down. Over the six months I've been here lead quality has actually improved drastically and the average # of loans closed per banker has increased significantly. We're growing like crazy and everyone in this place is literally smiling all the time. I've never been a 'company guy', but I've bought into loanDepot, drank the KoolAid and I couldn't be happier.

Cons

Wish I had some covered parking, and would love to see some kind of stock options, although the company isn't publicly traded. We work HARD. It's long hours, but with rates this low I don't mind spending extra time here. We don't all come in early and/or work late because they make us do it or expect us to, it's because the bankers and processors here are the best around and are self- (and money-) motivated.

Advice, seriously? You guys rock. Keep up the great work and thank you so much for the opportunity. I couldn't be happier and hope we keep the culture intact as we grow. Cheers!

We are so glad you "drank the kool-aid", I can relate! We are always
    ... More

There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot.

Worked for loanDepot? Contribute to the Community!