loanDepot

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is amazing here. They give you the tools you need to do your job well. They are always doing things to award us for what we do. THey are always willing to listen to ideas we have.

Cons

A few more parking spots.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Sep 6, 2013VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback!

It's so great to read about our fantastic management and leadership team. We
... More

90 Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot (View Most Recent)

Loandepot.com...The Best in Class Mortgage Company !

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love working at Loandepot.com because I can offer a "true/real" legit product to my clients which will benefit them plus we will be able to deliver on time as promised and with confidence.
    The "culture" here at Loandepot.com is so postive. From department to department there are always kind words. We all have the "all in" attitude with-out a doubt as issue's or problems are solved together in a positive light. I really truly feel like I work at the best mortgage company! Our CEO has always been open about our future plans and has delivered on his word. Management within the orginization truly has "your back" and gives the best in class support to help you succeed here at Loandepot.com. I would recommend this company to any one who would like a solid career in the Mortgage Industry with a solid company!

Cons

I don't have any "cons" for this company.

Sep 6, 2013VP Talent Management

It's exciting to read that you are confident in our products and therefore
    ... More

Great place to work, fun, active, BUT CHALLENGING!

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun environment and active company to be involved in but challenging. Always promoting from within. Managers and executives are always involved and are motivating. Great pay if you are motivated.

Cons

it's not just a normal 9-5 job. have to be dedicated to succeeding and putting in the effort of long hours and some weekends. Have to push yourself when you don't think you can anymore.

It would be nice if Saturdays were made up of volunteers, and not an assigned team, UNLESS there are not enough volunteers than a sales team should be assigned. We always have volunteers who are wanting to work or come into work on Saturdays when their team is not scheduled. Gives others that have families more time with them on the weekends

Sep 6, 2013VP Talent Management

Your Saturday idea is a great one and I'll be sure to pass that along to our

There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot