loanDepot

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

Exceptional Leadership Team and Culture

I have been working at loanDepot full-time

Pros

Working at loanDepot is the best decision that I have made. loanDepot is lead by the best leaders in the industry. They are transparent, forward thinkers, and most of all very approachable. There is no other direct lender mortgage company that I would ever work for other than loanDepot.
The culture is no joke!! loanDepot really knows how to take care of their people; from recognition programs to social outings they really know the meaning of culture in an organization!

Cons

I really have no cons working here

Thank you for your leadership and transparency! Thank you for allowing your employees to have a voice!

loanDepot Response

Sep 6, 2013VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback!

We are so pleased that you feel that working at loanDepot is a great
... More

102 Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot (View Most Recent)

ALL IN, welcoming, professional atmosphere.

I have been working at loanDepot full-time

Pros

loanDepot prides itself not only on having excellent customer service, but on going above and beyond to ensure the happiness of their employees. loanDepot was voted one of the Top Workplaces in 2012 by the OC Register and I can certainly understand why! I have been an employee at loanDepot for 9 months and have greatly experienced the company's "ALL IN" spirit, sound principles, and devotion to it's customers. All around amazing company!

Cons

None that I have experienced.

loanDepot Response

Sep 13, 2013VP Talent Management

We do pride ourselves on our Customer Service, so much so, that one of our
    ... More

Profitable but unpleasant

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at loanDepot full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Incoming leads, no need to prospect, plenty of business to be had, not expected to chase down stips from customers.

Cons

cube farm, therefore the cube farm mentality takes over from management. Expected to work 10 hour days or else frowned upon for not being a team player. Really a call center environment with over inflated titles. If you don't mind a short leash and a daily brow beating, this is the place to be.

Need to take a long hard look at the junior vp. why is that person a vp let alone working for this company. That person was fired from previous company for cause.

There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot