loanDepot

www.loandepot.com
  www.loandepot.com
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

Great company! Pleasure to work here

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at loanDepot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to make a very generous income. The attire is casual, and the location in the Scottsdale Airpark is perfect for commuters and going for lunch

Cons

Technology sometimes leaves more to be desired. Sometimes the systems can shut down.

Look forward to being independent with our own server network, rather than utilize a citrix substitute.

Opportunities for telecommuting could fix the capacity issue.

Oct 11, 2013VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback!

We're so glad that you've found our compensation structure easy to make a
... More

82 Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot (View Most Recent)

Demands a lot but supports little

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at loanDepot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Worked there for 10 months, was great in the beginning. Company was very supportive and encouraging; we had parties all of the time. But the leadership had these grandiose vision of becoming a "major player" and to dethrone Quicken. In doing so they hired a number of executives fr

Cons

However, the leadership had these grandiose vision of becoming a "major player" and to dethrone Quicken. In doing so they hired a number of executives from other companies like Chase and Bank of America. These executive brought their ideas of how the business should run and threw out all of the process improvements that were in place. Nor would the management listen to any suggestions the employees put forth. What used to be a workplace of cooperation because an workplace of edicts handed down from upper management.

remove the multiple layers of management. Hire project managers to facilitate improvments.

Oct 4, 2013VP Talent Management

We appreciate feedback both constructive and positive, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re glad that you’ve enjoyed some of the fun events that we throw for our ... More

Good people, I worked with a lot of smart people.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at loanDepot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most of middle managers and professionals are very smart and competent. I enjoy working with smart people.

Cons

The company is floundering with no clear goals. It reminds me of a drowning person panicking and pulling people that want to really help under with it. Executives are making poor decisions on what to do next to get business. None of the ideas have worked, but the middle managers knew it wouldn't work, but were not asked.

Use your talent. If someone is asking for a Calculus problem, don't give them addition and bore someone out of a job. You give IQ tests to potential employees, then don't utilize their intellect. You bring in people instead of knowing your talent pool and promoting from within.

Nov 4, 2013VP Talent Management

Our company is flourishing actually, not floundering in the least. We're sorry it
    ... More

There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

Worked for loanDepot? Contribute to the Community!