There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

Loan Depot is a sweat shop! It is very stressful.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager
Former Employee - Senior Account Manager

Pros

Pros-paycheck and overtime. They promote from within, but only if you worked for their prior companies. If you want to spend all your time at work and have no life, then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons-You are only a number, poor management, sweat shop. This place is like high school with lots of clique's. They will let you know that you are disposable.

Advice to Management

Management is extremely unprofessional. Lied to me about the job, hours and pay. They are micro-managers. Bad atmosphere and moral. Better work life balance is critical!

loanDepot Response

Sep 11, 2013 – VP Talent Management

We appreciate feedback both constructive and positive, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We do recognize that work/life balance is critical to employee happiness as well ... More

Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot

1. the rocket ship YOU want to be on!!!

Current Employee - Licensed Lending Officer in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

loanDepot has position itself for sustainability in this volatile market. With so many new products coming out of the works, there are no "downtime". You can pitch mortgages, personal loans, and now HELOCs all in one. Culture is great here. Everyone is helpful, friendly, and the managers are hands down the best in the biz. I highly recommend requesting Basilio Castillo. There are also sales contest rolling out often with incredible prizes such as trips to hawaii, vegas, or even go fishing with the man himself on his mega yacht.

Cons

With the influx of so many new agents, parking is starting to become a pain. We are out-growing our building very quickly. For the grinders, its tough to work on Sundays because they shut off the AC

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Leads are plentiful, there's money to be made, and the phone's are humming!

2. Licensed Lending Officer

Current Employee - Licensed Lending Officer in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time

Pros

The company is innovative and makes sure that they are ahead of the competition. All tools for success are provided here and management is very supportive and leads you in the right direction.

Cons

Longer hours here which throw off work life balance. However its relative to your success here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great attitudes!