loanDepot

www.loandepot.com
  www.loandepot.com
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

Loan Depot is a sweat shop! It is very stressful.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager
Former Employee - Senior Account Manager

I worked at loanDepot

Pros

Pros-paycheck and overtime. They promote from within, but only if you worked for their prior companies. If you want to spend all your time at work and have no life, then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons-You are only a number, poor management, sweat shop. This place is like high school with lots of clique's. They will let you know that you are disposable.

Management is extremely unprofessional. Lied to me about the job, hours and pay. They are micro-managers. Bad atmosphere and moral. Better work life balance is critical!

Sep 11, 2013VP Talent Management

We appreciate feedback both constructive and positive, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We do recognize that work/life balance is critical to employee happiness as well
... More

86 Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot (View Most Recent)

I am not sure why all the complaints, I think it's great here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing quickly and there is opportunity at every corner. Sales and Processing are killing it and doing a great job at moving the dial! While others are writing complaints it is most likely they were a bottom producer who gave up. There are hundreds of employees still here, still happy and still making money! The leadership is growing and stepping up and really talking to their people now and regardless of some of these posts---loanDepot is really rocking! I see and hear about fun and culture plans that make me excited. How often are you in a company that plans annual, monthly, weekly, daily FUN because they actually want you to enjoy your day in the office. People complain about long hours, the company pays for your food, makes sure you are comfortable because when we work hard we are rewarded hard. That is par for the course in mortgage. You put in hours and your paycheck will reflect it. This company is going places and I am happy to say I am with them!

Cons

Hoping for more training soon! We train all areas but leaders and a new leaders can use a little bit real leadership understanding. We do a gret job promoting poeple with skills but then dont spend time on growing them into leaders.

Keep moving us in the right direction! Keep up the positive momentum!

Oct 8, 2014Director of Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback!

Only for the

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Plano, TX

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Great Production Mgrs
    - Competitive benefits
    -The BEST co-workers; it's like family...seriously
    - If you're an average Banker: $80K; above avg- well over 6 figures; if you stink- $50K.
    - Company pays for licensing
    - Lots of company events
    - Lots of opportunity for growth- management, training, leadership- for sales it's all internal promotions.
    - GROWING LIKE A WEED

Cons

- You will work 8-6 M-F and 1 Sat/month at a minimum. For mortgage veterans, this is nothing. For C and D players, this may be an issue.
    - YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO SELL HERE b/s you're working Agg Leads. If you only take applications as a mortgage banker and thats all you know how to do- dont bother with this company. You will drown.

Oct 3, 2014Director of Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your comments!

There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot