nCircle

www.ncircle.com

Fabulous place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsA terrific blend of California start-up and established company. Friendly, easy-to-work-with co-workers and management. Terrific work-life balance. Suitably challenging workplace.

ConsOccasional difficulties with supporting a legacy product; cross-team communication generally excellent but company's dispersed locations sometimes makes that a challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! nCircle boasts some of the most responsive, congenial management I've ever worked with, and should serve as an example to the industry of how a company should be led.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at nCircle

Pros: Solid management team with longevity Treats employees with respect and fairness Financially solid, in… Cons: Distributed workforce sometimes makes it hard to communicate Smaller company so… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you are always communicating to the entire team about what's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

nCircle works you to death and pays lousy salaries

Member of the Technical Staff (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at nCircle

Pros: Cool technology, great location close to everything Cons: Want to earn minimal pay even though you have your CCIE, CISSP, and other top level certs? Go work for nCircle - or earn… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on nCircle.

Worked for nCircle? Contribute to the Community!