netPolarity

There are newer employer reviews for netPolarity

Forever Thankful

Former Employee - Recruiter in Campbell, CA
Former Employee - Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I worked at netPolarity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

exciting and fun working environment, great training with opportunities for advancement., great company if you are looking to get into recruitment or staffing. Great Business Development staff and I have learned so much.

Cons

if you are not organized or great with time-management this is not the job for you. But the nice thing is that all management is willing to take the time to help you if you need assistance in this area.

The only thing I can think of would be have a 6 month review for all staff, but besides that really nothing

44 Other Employee Reviews for netPolarity (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity with a Staffing Agency and Big Name Clients

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I have been working at netPolarity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had very little experience in the staffing industry before I came to netPolarity. They put me through a pretty intense one-month training program and I have since been able to make hires on some of the most difficult reqs. The client base that they have really helps, because the agency I worked at before had some small ones that were hard to sell to candidates in this competitive market.

The company likes to work hard and play hard. Most people know what their job is and what they need to do to be successful. I've seen some of the reviews on Glassdoor and think that they may be employees who either couldn't pass the training or those who couldn't make any hires. I came from a sales background, so being held to sales metrics is nothing new to me. Some people just can't handle that, I guess.

Cons

I think more communication from management to all the employees could help. Company wide meetings can help bring about a more community based environment. I've seen employees talk amongst themselves to the point of gossip, which could easily be solved with some simple straightforward communication.

Communication between management and employees is key. Improve that, and more people will understand company intent and culture.

Ok place to start in recruiting, but get out sooner than later...I give 2 stars, because of the people.

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at netPolarity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Aside from the management, the people there were truly outstanding, positive people to work with.
    -Good training program for anyone trying to get into recruiting.

Cons

-The metrics system they have in place is completely flawed, and unnecessary.
    -Management is inconsistent with coaching feedback.
    -Blatant favoritism of certain individuals in the company, and unwarranted hostility towards others.
    -Barely any room for advancement depending on the team.
    -Insanely low base salary, and starting pay is even worse.
    -Health benefits are extremely expensive, and not very good. Depending on your options, 1/5 of your paycheck can end up going to your benefits.
    -The place is a revolving door whether they decide to target and fire a bunch of random people for any conjured up reason, or people leaving on their own.

-Give EVERYONE the same opportunities to succeed within the organization.
    -Have only ONE immediate supervisor for coaching, and problem solving. There's no need to deal with four different supervisors regarding the same issue. It's inefficient, and quite frankly, irritating.

There are newer employer reviews for netPolarity