There are newer employer reviews for netPolarity

Fun

Current Employee - Accounting in Campbell, CA
Current Employee - Accounting in Campbell, CA

I have been working at netPolarity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Face pace environment - the fun never stops. It's a small shop so you're more hands on than compared to a large corporation. It also means there's more problem solving involved. Some days you have to come into the office and wear many hats other days I only wear half a hat.

Cons

You need thick skin to be in the staffing agency.

41 Other Employee Reviews for netPolarity (View Most Recent)

The best introduction into staffing that you will ever find.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at netPolarity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Training program! The netPolarity training program can take someone will zero industry experience and give them every tool needed to get a running start. It's a month long, and the content is sometimes a little dry; but you will learn about the jobs positions and technologies you will encounter everyday and how to talk to and handle the candidates you find. The sourcing training is very thorough, and will prepare you to create advanced Boolean strings and searches.

Form the business side, its modeled after req volume, the upside to this is that in a year here you will experience more jobs, technologies and skill sets than any other staffing agency or corporate recruiter ever will in the same time frame.

On the social side, the work atmosphere is generally pretty casual with lots of opportunity for individual personality to show. For the most part my coworkers are great, we have a good time while we work hard and sometimes play hard. Work happy hours, bagel Friday, excellent winter and summer company parties, and a softball team.

Cons

It's not a con so much as a reality, it can be a fast pace work environment with multiple reqs a day with expectations to match. Hard work pass off with great dividends. It's sales based, we sell jobs to candidates, and sell candidates to hiring managers. So like anything sales based, we have numbers to hit regularly.

Get some of the account management to be more engaged with their teams and be more engaged with their various onsites.

Good place to learn and grow you skill set

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I have been working at netPolarity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome exposure to technology. Great learning platform for career growth.

Cons

You will work a lot of hours to get you desk going.

There are newer employer reviews for netPolarity