pMD
www.pmd.com San Francisco, CA 6 to 15 Employees

Fun team and great social impact

San Francisco, CA

ProsThe team is fun, smart, works hard, and cares a lot about what they do.
There are a lot of opportunities for career growth.
You get a chance to have a significant impact on patient care and healthcare in the US. Some of the people at pMD accidentally fell into this industry, but it's easy to have a passion for it. It feels like we get to be a part of the technology and healthcare revolution. Everyone becomes a patient at some point, and healthcare reform is one of the most important issues of our generation.

ConsNot a 9-5 kind of job. Everyone at the company has a lot of responsibility internally and externally. While this can be great for career growth overall, it definitely isn't for everyone.

Exciting company on the verge of great things

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at pMD full-time

Pros: Love the people I work with and the shared passion about what we are doing. You are never bored here, that's… Cons: If you don't like wearing many hats and having a lot of responsibility this may not be a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Small, fun company with a lot of happy customers

Director of Software Development (Current Employee)

I have been working at pMD full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: In my opinion, pMD has some of the best aspects of a large company (profitable, stable, clear direction, large user base) and a small company… Cons: I love the company a lot and I've been here since 2007, so I have to dig a bit to think of major cons. I would… Advice to Senior Management: I think I qualify as upper management, so I'm going… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on pMD.

Worked for pMD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at pMD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for pMD CEO Philippe d'Offay. All reviews posted anonymously by pMD employees.