There are newer employer reviews for pMD

Fun team and great social impact

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at pMD full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The team is fun, smart, works hard, and cares a lot about what they do. There are a lot of opportunities for career growth. You get a chance to have a significant impact on patient care and healthcare in the US. Some of the people at pMD accidentally fell into this industry, but it's easy to have a passion for it. It feels like we get to be a part of the technology and healthcare revolution. Everyone becomes a patient at some point, and healthcare reform is one of the most important issues of our generation.

Cons

Not a 9-5 kind of job. Everyone at the company has a lot of responsibility internally and externally. While this can be great for career growth overall, it definitely isn't for everyone.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Exciting company on the verge of great things

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at pMD full-time

Pros

Love the people I work with and the shared passion about what we are doing. You are never bored here, that's for sure. Always something new to work on and being a small company, you have the ability to work with several different departments.

Cons

If you don't like wearing many hats and having a lot of responsibility this may not be a good fit. Personally though, I love it. Keeps me on my toes and really close to our clients.

Although early, amazing initial impressions

Current Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at pMD

Pros

A truly client-centric company. The ongoing mantra is take care of the client and the referrals will come. Truly old-school quality way to run a business in my opinion. The company has literally no need for marketing from its high level of client satisfaction. Truly unique in my experience. My early observations are the staff really are proud of their company and their product. Found no sense of anyone pushing status or rank. Oh, and you get to work in the presidio ... wow beautiful location.

Cons

Well, as someone who works in sales, if you are looking for the "slam the phones and get the quick commission", this is not the place for you. Not judging, just saying that it is not that style of sales organization at all. So far no other cons which is not a con for me but could see it possibly bothering certain types of sales execs.

Advice to Management

all good. Keep it up.