synergy legal professionals

www.synergylegalpros.com
  www.synergylegalpros.com
There are newer employer reviews for synergy legal professionals

OK, but you can't make a career out of it...

Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Miramar, FL
Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Miramar, FL

I have been working at synergy legal professionals

Pros

Great flexibility, so you can balance the demands of your life (family, solo practice, bar study) with work.

The people are generally very pleasant to work with.

Cons

The pay has not changed at all since I've worked there ($20/hr). Some people get paid a little more, depending on whether or not they're doing QC work or other work.

Get at least half of the projected amount of data loaded onto the review platform before bringing people on the project. Get a clear idea on how long the project will last. Then hire people to work daily, straight through, and finish the project instead of having them come in at the drop of a hat when work is available, and sending them home mid-day if work runs out. Raise the salary.

12 Other Employee Reviews for synergy legal professionals (View Most Recent)

Synergy Legal Professionals

Current Employee - Document Review in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Document Review in Houston, TX

I have been working at synergy legal professionals

Pros

The primary reason that I work for Synergy Legal Professionals is that they offer better compensation than other entry level jobs in other industries.

Cons

Synergy Legal Professionals places employees with Huron Consulting Group exclusively. There are no advancement opportunities for the vast majority of the employees and there are no performance reviews. I have been with the company for over one year and have yet to get a review or be offered a raise.

I would advise management to learn some basic management skills, as well as basic human interaction skills. The vast majority of the management team walks around without even looking at or acknowledging the non-management employees.

Former Synergy Employee

I worked at synergy legal professionals

Pros

I feel that Synergy is a good place to work. The director of Synergy does her best to accommodate the requests of employees.

Cons

The problem is not with Synergy, it is with their primary contract, Huron. Huron's management team is not comprised of people with any real management experience or knowledge. They are attorneys who are trying to manage others.

When you make a promise to somebody, keep it. When you want a job done right, reward those who do it right.

There are newer employer reviews for synergy legal professionals