tCognition

www.tcognition.com

It is not so comfortable one....will lots of politics!

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)

ProsGood for Freshers to get started....!but not so good from the experienced persons point of view ,also good for the one's who want to live a retired life.

ConsDegraded my career as lots of politics happened to me ,Overpowering of the Client who has major stakes in the company,humiliates the employee as if they are their personal property,deceive the employee at offshore by showing them dreams of working in US by showing them office culture over there and comparing the US n Indian Office culture.
Recruiting the persons who has less caliber for the profile of that particular job and by doing favouritism to those who are by recommendations.

Dominance of South Indian People as the clients have that race more in the US client side.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is still some chance to improve...so better late than never!

A great place to work

Senior Software Engineer II (Current Employee) Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)

I have been working at tCognition full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Oftentimes interesting work at hand for many. Competative pay and benefits. Cons: Generally speaking, if you want to succeed here long-term, you should have an "A"… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the promotional process by giving title in addition to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on tCognition.

Worked for tCognition? Contribute to the Community!