thePlatform

www.theplatform.com

the best people I have ever worked with

Recruiter (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsI appreciate the open communication, collaboration and the learning environment. There isn't that sense of competition that a lot of organizations foster, it really is a team environment.
The CEO is magnanimous, personable, and very smart. He is a business leader and a visionary. He trusts the employess and adds to the relaxed work environment by wearing his cool t-shirts and jeans.
I also love the location and my commute!

ConsWe are a small, flat organization, so if you are the kind of person that climbing the corporate ladder is part of your world, then you may not fit in here. We don't a lot of senior management, and the managers we do have are also actual workers too. Nobody here just manages!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep remembering the businees goals

Good place to work - some cons

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform

Pros: interesting work great people pretty nice office good benefits fair salary fun to see Kabletown… Cons: - bad understanding of resource management and staffing - little real product management - shifting priorities all the time - predictable busy times are not staffed for and… Advice to Senior Management: listen to people's complaints The exec team are not the only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A pretty nice work place, with decent benefits & salary

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform

Pros: Great workplace. Company provides free snacks and pop, and semi regular events like parties or catered lunch for… Cons: Hard to figure out how raises and promotions work, annual reviews don't really give much feedback on how to… Advice to Senior Management: More transparency on raises and promotions. It sucks to find out that raises will be 1-2% 1 month before… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on thePlatform.

Worked for thePlatform? Contribute to the Community!