There are newer employer reviews for thePlatform

Fantastic company with great employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform

Pros

Working at thePlatform is honestly really enjoyable. The work is interesting, the company puts forth a lot of effort into keeping its employees happy, and there are great opportunities for advancement. The management's actually really good, too. People are quite reasonable and approachable and are generally willing to consider making changes to the way things are done if there's a good reason to do so.

Cons

Although the location is very convenient for taking the bus, if you don't live somewhere that has a convenient bus route to downtown Seattle near Benaroya Hall, things could be kind of tough. Parking is insanely expensive in that part of the city, so your best bet would be to find a park and ride somewhere and hope it doesn't fill up too often.

You're doing a great job. Keep up what you're doing and we'll be able to keep growing. I'm looking forward to being able to see our products in use pretty much anywhere I watch videos on the Internet.

32 Other Employee Reviews for thePlatform (View Most Recent)

An Employer Of Endless Opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform

Pros

First and foremost, thePlatform is a fun place to work. The atmosphere is inviting, fun, dynamic, and energetic. The entire staff has stayed committed to ensuring that the "work hard, play hard" environment is maintained. Even though it is consistently growing, thePlatform feels like a small company when it comes to interoffice relationships and events.

Opportunities for growth at thePlatform are far from limited. Between a rapidly growing customer base, development of new services, and introduction of new products, opportunities for advancement and learning are numerous. Our continuously evolving products also keep the team up to date with the latest technologies, ensuring that our skills will never stagnate.

Lastly, the management at thePlatform is top notch. From the vision of the CEO, to the leadership of the executives, to the managers who handle the day to day tasks, thePlatform is filled with the right people. This is made more and more apparent as thePlatform continues to grow. As an employee base grows, it becomes harder and harder to ensure that everyone meets the high bar that has been established over the lifetime of the company. The fact that the management and recruitment team has been able to accomplish this is quite a feat.

Cons

Because of the consistent expansion, it sometimes can be difficult to stay up to speed on what each team within the company is working on. This can be a challenge if you are in a role that works with all the products and services that are offered.

Continue to drive growth forward the way you have, and stay focused on what exactly it is that drives thePlatform forward.

the best people I have ever worked with

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform

Pros

I appreciate the open communication, collaboration and the learning environment. There isn't that sense of competition that a lot of organizations foster, it really is a team environment.
    The CEO is magnanimous, personable, and very smart. He is a business leader and a visionary. He trusts the employess and adds to the relaxed work environment by wearing his cool t-shirts and jeans.
    I also love the location and my commute!

Cons

We are a small, flat organization, so if you are the kind of person that climbing the corporate ladder is part of your world, then you may not fit in here. We don't a lot of senior management, and the managers we do have are also actual workers too. Nobody here just manages!

Keep remembering the businees goals

There are newer employer reviews for thePlatform

Worked for thePlatform? Contribute to the Community!