Wonderful Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I felt compelled to write this review after checking out thePlatform's profile on glassdoor and wanted to voice some of my observations/opinions. I've seen some reviews for thePlatform here that are just blatantly untrue. I've worked with the company for a substantial amount of time now and feel that I have a pretty good idea about the competencies and culture. I started working at thePlatform at a low-level position and was able to "raise the ranks" as it were. Granted, it took some self-motivation and work to be able to do so, but I would never be one to expect that a position be handed to me. It is true that there has been some movement with administration in the past couple of years. Largely this was due to individuals finding greater opportunities be it personal or professional. Which, may I add, was always met with support from the company in whole. Our company does it's best to handle any kind of departures such that it doesn't affect the business/department/individuals and I think it has done an exemplary job. I feel like despite the above, management does take the proper actions when an issue is voiced.

Cons

Let's see, about 6 months ago it would have been transit compensations... but that has been resolved. I really do not have any issues with thePlatform. If I do, I usually voice it to management and they are pretty good about addressing it.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

great people to work with

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at thePlatform full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots to learn and people here want to help you learn. Constantly raising the bar of what we have to know just to keep up.

Cons

Need to hire more people, as the company is growing very quickly, so currently fewer people to handle the work almost double.

Advice to Management

Continue to let people know they are needed and get Corporate to keep on track better.

long term employee

I worked at thePlatform (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and interesting product.

Cons

Started out as a great place to work but culture has changed.