There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com

Happy employee in a fast growing company

Current Employee - International Sales Manager/New Customer Acquisition  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - International Sales Manager/New Customer Acquisition in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Friendly staff
- Possibility to grow inside the company (They offered me twice the possibility to change my position in the company)
- Good management
- Good salary (basic+ commission+ health bonus)

unitedprint is a company where you can be yourself and that's really important for me.

Cons

- no benefits (health insurance / travel costs refunded)
- sometimes there is a lack of communication between our different services on which we can work.

They are always ways to improve but still unitedprint is the best company I worked for in my carrier. The only advices I can give is to improve on the communication, to be more flexible with the different thinking from the different countries in order to get an even better vision of business and make this growth last for an other 15 years.

28 Other Employee Reviews for unitedprint.com (View Most Recent)

positive

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice work environment and cosy office, helpful managers, \family-like\ atmosphere, no work overflow, friendly

Cons

the unpaid break of one hour, which makes us stay in the office for 9 hours every day. I would rather work for 7.5 hours and having 30 min unpaid break.

no advice :)

Best opportunity for someone to work in friendly multinational environment and get a reasonable good basic salary.

Current Employee - Call Centre Agent  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy access to get to work, free parking, nice & friendly environment, Being able to improve skills through occasional training. Multitasking. Very good working hours. Easy socializing inside and outside the company.

Cons

Lack of few important hygiene factors such as: Unpaid sickness, paying only 20 days paid holidays per annum, difficult access of communication to higher management. Other pros: Lack of skills verity to improve career within different directions. Top-down appraisal. Unable to find the best fit for the company's advantage.

Company should invest more on trusted employees. Should implement in a much better appraisal system and decide according to every aspect of skills competence. Employees should be able to get benefit from development of career rather than only training. Salaries should be raised each year in accordance to life cost in the UK.

There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!