Great opportunity in marketing

Current Employee - Customer Services Agent  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Customer Services Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work enviroment with wonderful colleagues. It is a great opportunity to work in marketing.You get good experience in customer service and communication in all levels as you are communicating daily with customers. Very motivating and friendly enviroment.

Cons

Cant think of anything now.

Cant think of anything. Maybe more sponsorship for the gym/training from the company.

Other Reviews for unitedprint.com

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
    The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
    I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

Cons

As cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

The management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.

Very nice experience and happy to learn a lot about printing industry

Current Employee - Customer Services Agent  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Services Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lot of trainings and tasks very diverse

Cons

The kitchen is too small for all the agents. No paid when you are sick or if your family die or if you get married...

They should offer the sick day, they should recruit people more in details.

There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com.

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!