There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com

A unique experince with a multicutural relaxed atmosphere

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You will meet a unique set of people that have many talents and lanugages to learn thier experice in the business is benifical to your development. The social aspects of the company bring an enjoyable expeince to working wih the company. The benifits and vast industry of design opens you to a world of unique knowledge. In a clean and efficent enviroment, open door service.

Cons

Nightshifts and the many variable time shift are a bit too complex, commisson based, AC is turned on a it to highly, no water filter or common room with a Tv or enertainment for staff.

Production needs to be faster and someone to acknowledge as a leader will make the daily issues easy to deal with

28 Other Employee Reviews for unitedprint.com (View Most Recent)

unitedprint is a growing company, and has provided me many opportunities

Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I really appreciated how trustfull and organised is the management departements. In this company you'll have the opportunitie to learn how all europeans company works.The unitedprint experience will give you, I'm sure, a great overview of the european market. Also what is very interesting is to work with a lot of co-workers frome every coutry around the world

Cons

The promotion or career path is not very well defined; varies by department and division.

Better communication, more meetings

Customer Service UK

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The professionalism, innovation and creativity of the team never let us down. I would definately recommend working in this coming, nice team members, great location in regards to transport

Cons

The building can get hot sometimes, aircon is centralised. The kitchen is a bit small as the team is growing.

Reliability and quality of products, processes and services in germany should go quicker and smoother. It is mandatory that management and teamleaders are fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field.

There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com