xAd

www.xad.com

Incredible Opportunity

ProsCompany culture - by far the best place I have worked or even heard about. The executive team goes to great lengths to ensure employees are setup for success. Top sales staff earn more than anyone I have even heard of in this industry - no caps plus accelerators! The company provides every new employee the best equipment, and meals are provided every day. Great environment.

ConsThe company is still young so we have normal challenges (space!). As of now we have grown so fast that we are very crowded in our office but we are moving to an amazing new office on Park Avenue that is brand new and many times larger than our current office.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring. The opportunity is so big I really don't think we can hire enough. I feel like we are missing sales simply because there are not enough hours in the day for existing staff.

Mobile is the place to be right now, and xAd is a stand out player in the space

Sales (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at xAd full-time for more than a year

Pros: amazing growth trajectory - opportunity to make a difference in the company and the industry, while advancing your career quickly.… Cons: Still working out some gaps in communication and processes as… Advice to Senior Management: Retain the talent currently on board - they are in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over Promise.......Under Deliver

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at xAd full-time for more than a year

Pros: Mobile is a great industry. Easy to gets potential clients excited.… Cons: Once you look under the hood....there is no product. It is all smoke/mirrors. They started selling to agencies and couldn't sell enough. They then hired… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on xAd.

Worked for xAd? Contribute to the Community!