xAd

www.xad.com
  www.xad.com
There are newer employer reviews for xAd

Incredible Opportunity

I have been working at xAd (more than an year)

Pros

Company culture - by far the best place I have worked or even heard about. The executive team goes to great lengths to ensure employees are setup for success. Top sales staff earn more than anyone I have even heard of in this industry - no caps plus accelerators! The company provides every new employee the best equipment, and meals are provided every day. Great environment.

Cons

The company is still young so we have normal challenges (space!). As of now we have grown so fast that we are very crowded in our office but we are moving to an amazing new office on Park Avenue that is brand new and many times larger than our current office.

Keep hiring. The opportunity is so big I really don't think we can hire enough. I feel like we are missing sales simply because there are not enough hours in the day for existing staff.

22 Other Employee Reviews for xAd (View Most Recent)

Mobile is the place to be right now, and xAd is a stand out player in the space

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at xAd full-time (more than an year)

Pros

amazing growth trajectory - opportunity to make a difference in the company and the industry, while advancing your career quickly. Need to be willing to work your tail off to make it happen - as in any typical NYC agency environment.

Cons

Still working out some gaps in communication and processes as the company scales at such a staggering rate

Retain the talent currently on board - they are in high demand elsewhere

Over Promise.......Under Deliver

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at xAd full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Mobile is a great industry. Easy to gets potential clients excited. The exec team believes in having fun and makes it a priority.

Cons

Once you look under the hood....there is no product. It is all smoke/mirrors. They started selling to agencies and couldn't sell enough. They then hired an amazing team selling to SMB's. Sales were through the roof but the product delivered no value so cancellations were high. They have now gone back to selling through agencies hoping the agency will buy based on them being mobile and not judge them on ROI the way a small/medium sized business would.

None