There are newer employer reviews for xAd

Unforgettable Experience

Former Employee - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Former Employee - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at xAd full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Friendly Environment : friendly work env, supporting seniors. You will not encounter things you dislike.
- Good Salary: company pays better than avg companies in Delhi/NCR

After leaving this company you will always wish to work for them again.

Cons

- Hire and Fire Policy : I survived 2 lay-offs but third one was operational shut down. First was unfortunate and due to Recession. Second was change in company policy (internal politics) but the employees suffered. Third was again in 2 months and complete engg shut down(company was not clear last time). The only good thing was severance allowance paid right on the day of notice.
- If you are an engr. there are some chances of getting fired in future for sure. No matter how genius you are.

- Please start respecting the people who have devoted their life in making this company. You have fired the topmost person who was behind the step 1 of this company.
- Bring some stability in decision you make bcoz those are directly connected with few lives and emotions

20 Other Employee Reviews for xAd (View Most Recent)

Good Company to work for, Good working and non working environment .

I worked at xAd full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good Working environment, good salary.

Cons

Company should give more opportunity to the employee to grow.

Dedication and smart work are always recognized and honored

Current Employee - Adops in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Adops in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at xAd full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is no dearth of learning opportunities. The company is not for the people who sit and wait for the opportunities to fall. Those who prefer syncing with the fast changing environment instead of falling in the trap of criticism would grow. Interdepartmental interactions are easily possible as no department works in silos. There are enough weekly and monthly meetings to know the company-wise and department-wise updates. Otherwise also employees can ping and ask for info directly.

Cons

Since the company is into exploration mode so sometimes there is ambiguity. I don’t have issues with it but some people have. There have been lay-offs in the past. Those events were unfortunate but I think management took care of employees by giving them VERY good severance allowance and some other benefits not-so-common in the industry. I think that was just a bad phase and everyone got some learning out of it and came to know what was good or bad.

We are now more focused and inclusive in our approach and I appreciate that. Let’s continue doing that.

There are newer employer reviews for xAd