zulily

www.zulily.com

Roller Coaster -- Simultaneously Exhilarating and Terrifying

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsOverall it's been a great experience and I've learned invaluable lessons. The crazy growth of this place makes me think I could handle just about anything. I've grown in my field and feel confident to go forth and grow my career.

ConsIt's difficult to grow so fast, and as such, there are some pains. They've begun rolling back some of the benefits (which were generous for a US company). They rely on hiring people who are entry-level. Also, some mediocrity has begun creeping in with the rush to fill the demand for employees. This mediocrity creates problems for the top performers who expect the same from their peers and management. Stress levels are high and that can creep in to professional interactions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on your people. Grow them. Listen to them. They have built your success and will continue to do so if do more than pay lip service to them.

An energetic, dynamic place to work with lots of room for growth.

Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at zulily full-time for less than a year

Pros: -energetic, fast paced atmosphere -encouraging environment -numerous opportunities, lots of room for growth -constant… Cons: -not a lot of structure for raises and promotions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

LOVE working at zulily!

Buyer (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at zulily full-time for less than a year

Pros: - good communication with management - great training program - good pay -… Cons: - is a bit "clicky", but that's not zulily's fault. … Advice to Senior Management: Be a little more open to ideas other than managements. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on zulily.

Worked for zulily? Contribute to the Community!