There are newer employer reviews for zulily

Don't believe the negative comments - not real

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Columbus, OH

I have been working at zulily full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company that is providing a good solid opportunity for those employees who have a strong work ethic. We do work really hard, but we do it to make the customers real happy. Sure there are challenges, but you have the chance to make things better each and every day. People should spend time making things better instead of complaining all the time. I will work here as long as they will have me. I also get my exercise in each day so that is an added benefit.

Cons

I have no cons about working here.

Keep pushing things.

153 Other Employee Reviews for zulily (View Most Recent)

Best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at zulily full-time for more than a year

Pros

So much opportunity - zulily is growing very quickly. While that does mean some growing pains from time to time (and outgrowing spaces), it also means that every day is exciting and there's always something new around the bend. All of this growth is happening because we're building something great.

Leadership team - all of the most senior people at zulily are incredibly smart and great at what they do. They're also humble and accessible.

Unique copmany - I'm not aware of another company that's so strong as a retailer, an online presence and a tech company all at once. zulily is a great place for people who want to work and grow in a variety of roles, from developers to buyers to marketers to analysts to photographers.

Cons

The company is still only three years old. That's one of my favorite things about it, but that also means there are some wheels left to be invented. It's a great "problem" to have if you're the kind of person who's interested in innovation.

Fun, gratifying, challenging, exhilarating

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Seattle, WA

I have been working at zulily full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing place to work with really talented people from diverse backgrounds. Merit-based company with lots of opportunity to learn, grow, and excel.

Cons

If you don't like working hard, dealing with pressure, taking on new tasks, or being challenged, zulily is not the place for you. Otherwise, it's an incredible place to work with a fun work hard/play hard culture.

Continue to empower employees and give employees room to grow. I have the utmost respect for Darrell Cavens (CEO) and consider it a privilege to work for him. I came from a big company before working at zulily and interacted frequently with upper-level VPs and CEOs of business units, but I had never met a leader as exceptional as Darrell - not even close.

There are newer employer reviews for zulily

Worked for zulily? Contribute to the Community!