Employment Plus

Employment Plus President Mike Ross
Mike Ross

Good place to work

I worked at Employment Plus

Pros

The best thing about working at Employment Plus was the office environment. Great people to work with.

Cons

No cons other than health benefits - high deductible.

Decent pay for decent job

Current Employee - Support Staff in New Albany, IN
    Current Employee - Support Staff in New Albany, IN

I have been working at Employment Plus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great starting pay, especially since there really were not a great deal of requirements. Full-time work that has little to no physical demands evolved. Light housekeeping, data entry and clerical type work. You have very few coworkers and do a great deal of the same work your manager does.

Cons

This position has a high rate of involvement with people. That alone would not be so bad, but it is the type of people that you are faced with almost constantly. Whether that be on the phone or face to face contact with possible employees, this job is not for those of you whom do not like or cannot handle HR type relations. Also, this is not a position for students. The work is not hard, but it is mentally taxing.

Make sure that proper training is done for new hires, it will bring immense support later on down the road when the individual is working more and more on their own every day. Also, treat people like they matter.

Employment Plus terrible in Plainfield, IN

Former Employee - Shipping Clerk in Plainfield, IN
    Former Employee - Shipping Clerk in Plainfield, IN

I worked at Employment Plus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No pros. .even they themselves have a reviving door of recruiters. Deserve no stars.

Cons

Management and recruiters in Plainfield, IN office lie, twist the truth, won't take care of u and send you to clinic if your bleeding from injury on job. They just let you go so they don't have to deal with injury or company they hired u for. Staffed by people who are incapable of doing human resources or staffing services. Will send u for a drug screen, tell u where u will be assigned to work, and call u back in two hours and tell u they no longer have job. They don't know which end is up. Avoid this office unless u just like having problems with your employers.

Fire recruiters on up to management and start again. Receptionist is only one that has a clue.

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE

Former Employee - Administrative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Administrative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Employment Plus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

NOT ONE THEY ARE RIDICULOUS!

Cons

I was an administrative assistant. Told to lie to every client. Recruiters hurdled them in like cattle, rushed through orientation, they were told there was so much work at the paper company, the one and only business they hired for, and there was never any work. Many people who worked there had no cars, rode the bus for HOURS changing buses to get to work only to be told to go home, production is low. No phone call, nothing. I was screamed at all the time. My supervisors were HORRIBLE to me. Told me to do one thing, then when I did it, I got yelled at. The phone rang OFF THE HOOK...5 lines and I was responsible for all of that PLUS everyone in the lobby. The recruiters just sat back there and made fun of all the workers. Recruiters and management NEVER took responsibility for the lies they told the workers, and all of that fell on me as the admin. Not to mention all the lies I was told. Daily I got calls about people who saw my job on careerbuilder and were asking about it. I was never ever ever told why or if I was getting promoted to canned. OMG talk about stress! All of that for $10 an hour. I walked out one day and never looked back. I give them ZERO stars! The site is making me but I say ZERO!

Get your heads out of your butts and start being ethical. People depend on you to be honest to them about work. Some were homeless!!

My experience for Employment Plus was a real good experience for me.

Former Employee - Line Worker in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Line Worker in Memphis, TN

I worked at Employment Plus part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work there is to experience how to mix products.

Cons

I used to complain about the job and how I felt to the workers.

Saved my career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Employment Plus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was unemployed for 5 months after our firm had massive layoffs last year. I had gone to US staffing and Kelly Services and got nowhere constantly being told I was on some waiting list, I was OVER qualified, or "we just had a few opennings and will call you soon!". All BS as far as I can tell. It wasn't until I went to EP in Lansing that I got a job, AND A GOOD ONE! They actually listened to me as I was interviewed TWICE in the office which I think is so they don't bring on just some regular Jo who just wants a paycheck. Thank you all at EP LANSING!

Cons

The temp agency world as a whole is a tough place to navigate because theres soooooo many of them, but I would recommend EP over all the rest in my hometown!

ok, but far

I have been working at Employment Plus

Pros

they will find you work

Cons

too far away for me.

none

Terrible experience with them. I was a on site manager for large account in Kentucky.

I worked at Employment Plus

Pros

None, none,none,none,none I would not work for them period.

Cons

Very poor upper management and district managers. Very paranoid of someone taking their job.

Act on what you know about your district manager in Kentucky and fire them before they get you in major trouble.

Best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

I have been working at Employment Plus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The corporate management is great (at least the managers that have been over me). I receive praises from as high up as the VP of the company. They make me feel like I'm appreciated and they encourage me to make more positive changes within the company. It gives me a huge boost of confidence. I recommend working for this company, especially in the back office corporate functions. Wonderful management!

Cons

I work long hours, sometimes up to 70 hours in a week and I'm paid salary. I've yet to have a 40 hour week. It can be pretty exhausting, physically and mentally. I think it just goes with the position that I have though (which I love). Everyone else seems to be able leave at around their normally times.

Keep up the great work!!

Good Employment Agency

Current Employee - Industrial Worker in Kalamazoo, MI
    Current Employee - Industrial Worker in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Employment Plus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good place to work for Employment Plus Agency

Cons

I need to know about raises, and benefits and promotions in my career.

I need a job that best fit for my Resume and work history.