Empower Network Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.3
Jonathan Cronstedt

1. My experience has be very positive, insightful, and fun!

Current Employee - Compliance in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Compliance in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Empower Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing team of coworkers, positive energy pouring from the pores of employees, growing and learning experience, travel to events every 90-days, amazing benefits!

Cons

nothing; well wait, we don't get our birthday off ;)

Advice to Management

Please continue what you're doing. I am a very satisfied employee and hope to further my future and career here at Empower Network!

2. Growing & Evolving with Empower Network

Current Employee - Training & Quality Assurance in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Training & Quality Assurance in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Empower Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*The company treats all employees like family. *Most decisions within the company are made with employees in mind. *Opportunities for growth within the organization. *Flexibility with sick days, vacation, emergencies, etc. *Opportunity to travel all over the country, with expenses paid. *Casual work environment. *Everyone's ideas and input are considered when provided. *Constant innovation in ALL AREAS!

Cons

*Some decisions are made by company leadership without consulting other departments. *The above can result in miscommunication, confusion, and some clean up work.

Advice to Management

Free up the flow of communication to allow for all departments to share their two cents before new features are implemented, or big decisions are made. Different perspectives allow for a more dynamic and effective decision-making process.

3. Amazing Company to work for!!

Current Employee - Compliance Administrator in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Compliance Administrator in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Empower Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay and benefits!! The opportunity to travel several times a year is a huge bonus as well. Also I have never worked with such a great group of people :)

Cons

There is no downside to working for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this great company!

5. A+++++ Employer

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Empower Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Empower Network treats the employees like assets. Most companies will treat employees like they are recyclable and replaceable. EN promotes from with-in & invest a lot of time into training the employees into their new positions. We have an Awesome CEO & Founder. Our CEO provides lunch for us EVERY Wednesday to keep up the team mentality and to make sure we are all in the same room at least once a week. If you work hard at EN, you will go far.

Cons

I do not have one single complaint about my job or this company. I love the staff & affiliates!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! :)

6. Customer Support

Former Employee - Customer Support Agent in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Support Agent in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Empower Network

Pros

.....ummm.....nothing other than ok pay and benefits

Cons

Where do I start? Before the "Change" in the company it use to be an AMAZING place to work. However change in management really changed the whole environment of the place. Im trying to put this as professional as I can....It is a company ran by people who have no idea what they are doing. Mangers are a joke as they are barely out of high school and have no idea how to manage anything. The work environment is great if you love stress and no communication EVER from your boss or higher up. Im going to leave it at that. Work there if you want to, however everyone who was working their they fired them for no reason except that they could not mold those people into puppets or they quit due to the company it has turned into.

Advice to Management

Needs to get communication and some knowledge of what they are suppose to be managing.

7. Could be very successful but lacks direction.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Empower Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pays well. The company events are fun, but very long hours. Great co-workers.

Cons

The company lacks focus, they can't seem to decide on a direction and, as a result, end up flip-flopping around. Lots of management changes over the last 18 months. Massive culture shift starting in 2014, they are trying to go very corporate and it has caused a lot of employee attrition.

Advice to Management

Pick a direction and go with it.

8. Why I am able to create success dreams in my life.

Current Employee - Online Lead Generation Expert in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Online Lead Generation Expert in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Empower Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Freedom to create a bigger success dream through empowering mindset audio training, video training and a solid blogging platform.

Cons

The changes of any company can be challenging. Working through the challenges are always tough, yet with a open and supportive community makes it easier to move fast those challenges of the changes.

Advice to Management

Upper management and Corporate Staff brings the quality to the company that makes it solid to accomplish your success dreams.

9. Wrong Place to work

I have been working at Empower Network

Pros

Not a good place to work

Cons

double standards , Not a good place to work

10. Smart Ways For Online Money Making

Former Employee - Smart Ways for Online Money Making in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Smart Ways for Online Money Making in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Empower Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are always looking for great ways to make money online and have had a hard time finding any legit opportunities and mostly earn money online with affiliate marketing. So here we are looking for Affiliates those who are interested contact us.

Cons

There are many ways of earning extra money without any risk through online. Since, If you have had no time for going for a job, We Prefer you for doing online jobs from home. These are very easy to perform and also risk free. To find jobs visit us.

Advice to Management

Nowadays that the economy has become very unstable and unpredictable, more and more people are looking for ways on how they can earn more money. We have lot of online jobs these are very flexible and can be done right from the comforts of their homes. For more details visit us ..

Empowering

Current Employee - Affilliate in Vero Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Affilliate in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at Empower Network part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As an affiliate with Empower Network, you will be owning your own business. For as little as $25 to get started, this is a great way to start a small business! You earn 100% commissions on each sale of the products you own. This is what the Empower Network viral blog platform can do for you: EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DONE FOR YOU... You don't have to spend countless hours trying to figure out the geek speak... You don't have to buy a domain name... You don't have to know how to point your DNS... You don't have to get expensive high speed hosting... You don't have to FTP anything... You don't have to pay a designer thousands for a great, high converting theme... You don't have to pay a programmer to code everything and solve problems as they come up... You don't have to set up a MySQL database... You don't have to learn how to use cPanel... You don't have to do any complicated installs... In fact, all you do is pick a theme, add your autoresponder to build your list if you want, place a banner ad or two, and start blogging. That's it. All the geeky stuff is taken care of. We're talking stuff so simple you'll feel like a fourth grader cheating on a math test. If you can color inside the lines, you're good to go.

Cons

Working as an affiliate does not guarantee you will make money, it depends on your marketing strategy, how much time you commit and commitment to following the training that is provided.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the awesome job you are doing. It just keeps getting better and better!!

RSS Feed </> Embed