EnLabel Global Services Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset
Ramin Khoshatefeh

Excellent company, great products, phenomenon culture

Current Employee - Services in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Services in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great location in Boston. Management is fantastic and I feel very much appreciated. enLabel allows me to expand my learning and I work on highly challenging projects.

Cons

I have no negative comments.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same :) My manager is fantastic and I have learned so much working at enLabel. I have recommended enLabel to friends.

Don't believe what they tell you

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services (More than a year)

Pros

Good location in Boston. Other than that there is not much good to say about the company

Cons

Most of the good reviews on this about this company seem too consistent and all seem to have been written by management. On the other hand, the negative reviews only have some similar elements such as the micromanagement, lack of integrity by the owner, general mistreatment of employees and the playing of favorites. If you do interview here, ask them about turnover levels, history of layoffs and how the headcount keeps seesawing up and down

Great company

Current Employee - Software and Services in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software and Services in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at enLabel for over two years. enLabel is a great place to learn and the company take very good care of my needs. I feel that I have grown and have become much better at my skills.

Cons

No complaints. Excellent company. My only challenge is that I love my work and the people that I work with and I spend more time here than I spent at home. So, I need to get some balance, otherwise I'll need a bedroom here.

Advice to Management

Lets hire more great people. We have been growing since I cam here. I loved the training when I started. I suggested to my manager to add on-going training for existing employees.. We are starting a program shortly. I feel that my opinion is valued and that is a great feeling.

Building something great!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team and people to work with. Market strategy and expansion is taking off. Good work and life balance.

Cons

like all emerging companies sometimes you have to wear multiple hats.

Advice to Management

continue to expand mentor programs and skill development for all roles. it works!

Incredible opportunity with innovative software and great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Inspiring leadership, growing company with key core values and innovative products and ideas. The type of company where you get out of it what you're willing to put in. Employer empowers his employees and offers support and growth opportunities. Great location and environment where everyone works together as a team. Opportunity to grow within the company and contribute to a global leader in the industry.

Cons

Ironically competitors have taken to negative reviews online and by word of mouth, in an effort to distract away from the features their products lack.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on advanced technology

Micro Management City!

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I can say about here is that it is in a nice location.

Cons

Extreme lack of trust with employees (expect to be extremely micro-managed: sign in and out every day, twice daily reports on what you are doing, etc.s). Management is quick to point out mistakes, and never shows appreciation for hard work. No perks, clearly no morale in the office (everyone is just doing the bare minimum to get by), favorites are clearly played as long as you suck up to management.

Advice to Management

If you want to keep your employees, show them that they are valued and trusted.

Avoid this place if you have any self-worth.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fellow employees share in your disdain for the management and culture.

Cons

CEO is irrational and a bully to employees. Completely paranoid about the threat of competition. Likes to remind employees on a regular basis that they are replaceable. Plan on signing in and out every day like you are a factory worker and questioned incessantly about your projects and competence. The place has a revolving door of employees- either resigning due to the culture or part of a mass layoff of employees that happen on a regular basis. Note that now the CEO has resigned himself to hiring family members.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect and you might be able to hire and retain competent people to accelerate your business.

DisAble, Horrible, lying, scoundrel

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good location if you like working in the north end

Cons

Layoffs every 8-12 months, headcount goes from 10-25 and 25 back to 10 on a regular cycle. if you are looking for a short stay, get abused, but earn a paycheck, this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

its your company, your technology and your money. "Get HAPE and FIFO"

small growing company

Former Employee - Services Engineer in East Mansfield, MA
    Former Employee - Services Engineer in East Mansfield, MA

I worked at EnLabel Global Services

Pros

Enlabel global services is a small and a growing company. It had a small office in Mansfield, MA. They hired 10 people in 2009 and made it 50. But due to economic recession, had to lay off 50% of its staff.

Cons

Senior Management was wrong in analyzing and assessing the future in their industry. They thought that they were going to sell more products, but there poor after sales services, led them south.

Great place to work if you want to be lied to about things like pay

Former Employee - Sales Executive
    Former Employee - Sales Executive

I worked at EnLabel Global Services

Pros

They do have a good solid softeware solution. It appears as if their are also interested in the customers

Cons

I was completely mislead about what the comp plan was for the company. In fact after requesting a copy of the comp plan the VP of Sales repeatly failed to provide me with the details of the plan. Once he had there was a clear difference between what I was told and the comp plan itself

Advice to Management

Well when you hire professional sales people treat them as you would want to be treated - Don't lie about the comp plan it does upset employees

RSS Feed </> Embed