Encore Nationwide

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lawrence E. Hess

Fun job but sometimes assignments are few and far in between.

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsDecent Pay, fun events, and access to alot of free gear. Time usually goes by quickly depending on the promotion, but if you like interacting with people.

ConsPayment takes 2 months on average, virtually no events in the winter/late fall seasons. Scheduling miscues by staffing agents can cause you to clear out your schedule to only be told you are not needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to pay quicker, like other promo companies out there.

Compensation

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

Prosthis company did have good hours

ConsThe challenge for me would be the 90days before compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice would be: to make it a requirement of at Max 30 days from the time of the event. There is absolutely no reason why one should have to wait 3 whole months before payment.

Terrible

ProsNone, I will never work for them again.

ConsYou will never get paid!!

Advice to Senior ManagementPay up!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good for extra cash, but BAs never know what to expect

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Prosfun, organized (for the most part), decent pay

Conscheck take forever to come in, offers are not consistent and often not even in my city.

Blah

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsSome events fun, many boring & hyped up more in email vs. actual event execution

ConsTakes many months to get paid. It got to the point where I just stopped accepting/applying any Encore job offers that came my way.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay quicker!!!!!

Great events - Pay could be higher

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Pros-Love Encore! I get booked for almost every event I apply for, been working for them for 3 years.
    -They promote an big venues like Taste of Chicago and Lollapallooza - it's a fun time
    -Easy-to-use booking calendar in the site - helps to stay organized

Cons-They used to pay much better for events when I first started, but in the last year it seems like hourly rate is the same for every event, and it could be better.
    -Payment timing is pretty consistent - within 1 month for most events.
    -Events are a bit seasonal, less work in the winter season.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be greedy with the pay - we all know you guys are making money off of the rates that you are not offering to the BA's!

great company

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) Washington, DC

Pros- fun events
    - meet people
    - pay

Cons- longtime to pay to me

Advice to Senior Managementnone

just OKAY

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee)

Pros-fun events
    -great way to get that brand ambassador "experience"
    -the staffing reps are nice

Cons-takes forever to get paid
    -lately, not that many events (at least in my market)
    -I understand they have an internal rating system for the staff, so if you don't get booked despite having availability that might be why

Advice to Senior Managementsome people refuse to work for them because of how long it takes to get paid, maybe consider paying faster

Decent Brand Ambassador work, not the best pay

Brand Ambassador (Current Employee)

ProsBroad client base
    More work opportunities than other companies
    Highly functional online booking process

ConsTakes several months to get paid
    Pays less than other companies and even less than Encore itself paid 5 years ago for the same jobs
    Bad performers are not weeded out, good performers are rarely recognized or rewarded

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise your pay grade and recommend or advance staff who do a good job. This will raise the quality of your teams and make a better impression on the clients. Also, process payments within 30 days. If every other company can do this, so can you.

The recruiting Staff Is GREAT to work with, Training & prep for an Event is excellent!

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsThey represent Great Companies. Many Fun projects! the Staff is very good with Comunication and prepare you well for an Event. The Pay is Better than many other Promo Companies! They Plan & schedule you for events well in advance.

ConsDid I say they pay you Better than most other Event Companies!! There is a REASON...Very Slow to actually Get paid. Completed 4 events for them (Jan. & Feb.) it is Now Mid April and have only received payment for 1 Jan. Event. There Policy is 4 to 9 weeks and counting...They Just contacted me for an Event for May...Hmmm Payment in September?? No I will pass...:(

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a Great Event Company! Work on your Cash flow to pay the people in the field in a timely manner.

Worked for Encore Nationwide? Contribute to the Community!