Encore Nationwide Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.8
Lawrence E. Hess

Respectable company to work for with room for growth and potential career advancement opportunities.

Former Employee - Tour Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Tour Manager in New York, NY

Pros

The team is very professional and effective.

Cons

The compensation could be a bit more competitive for some positions.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in great people for best results...

2. They take forever to pay you for your work.

Pros

Great pay, great people, fun work.

Cons

Be advised: if you work for them, DO NOT rely on them to pay you on time. I was late with my rent because of them. They show such lack of consideration for their hardworking employees. As an employees, we're replaceable. We're a dime a dozen. If the "client" didn't want to pay so well, we would probably be getting minimum wage if it were up to Encore Nationwide.

Advice to Management

Pay people on time. Is that so hard to do?!

3. The opportunities available are diversed and interesting.

Pros

I love the flexibility of this company. One can work from any place and have the right or refusal for work without judgement.

Cons

Payment can be slow from time to time.

5. Company takes advantage of its internal and outsourced employees/contractors.

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Gardena, CA

I worked at Encore Nationwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As an internal employee, it provided the opportunity to work directly with clients and gain experience coordinating projects. The company allowed you to see how the back end works and learn more about what clients look for and expect from their temp staff. Gained great experience troubleshooting issues regularly and learned how to work with different management styles.

Cons

Management is very invasive in your personal life. They run an inconsistent program and base all of their decisions on how they emotionally feel in the present instead of objective reports and client feedback. Management does not keep track of employee successes and bullies anyone that suggests more efficient, professional, and effective ways of doing business. They impose unreasonable expectations with little reward, pay, or recognition. If you are an independent contractor, you will be hired to work events however they will not send payment when originally stated. In most scenarios, it takes over 3 months to receive payment. That is, if it doesnt get "lost" in the mail. Money management is not the company's strong suit.

Advice to Management

Put pride aside. Work objectively, not subjectively. Listen to your employees and take heed to what they say. Implement change. Put more emphasis on paying contracted staff in a timely manner. Stop trying to nickle and dime independent contractors. STOP BULLYING BRAND AMBASSADORS, PREVIOUS CLIENTS, and EMPLOYEES WHO SEEK TO HAVE A BETTER WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH ENCORE NATIONWIDE!

6. Great College Job

I worked at Encore Nationwide part-time

Pros

easy work, good wage, flexible scheduling.

Cons

no compensation for travel expenses

Company has no idea what its doing

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador

I worked at Encore Nationwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay. The pay. 5 word count.

Cons

I'll put them in management

Advice to Management

Unsecured website has you giving your social security numbers. Sending .pdf files for training that say click link here to go for training.... links often don't work and require you to ask a manager where to go. Everything is setup online. They just hire you online no phone interview or anything. You don't get paid for a month after working 2 full weeks with no days off over and over again. Its just risky on so many levels. You might not get paid if you don't comply with their rules, not get paid for 2 weeks of work, but you won't find out for a month. Plus the whole unsecured website taking your social security number. Seems like a problem waiting to happen. Its a tech heavy company with a company that knows nothing about tech. No benefits despite working full time and beyond.

8. good for extra cash, but BAs never know what to expect

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Houston, TX

I have been working at Encore Nationwide part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

fun, organized (for the most part), decent pay

Cons

check take forever to come in, offers are not consistent and often not even in my city.

9. great company

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Washington, DC

I have been working at Encore Nationwide part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- fun events - meet people - pay

Cons

- longtime to pay to me

Advice to Management

none

10. The recruiting Staff Is GREAT to work with, Training & prep for an Event is excellent!

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

They represent Great Companies. Many Fun projects! the Staff is very good with Comunication and prepare you well for an Event. The Pay is Better than many other Promo Companies! They Plan & schedule you for events well in advance.

Cons

Did I say they pay you Better than most other Event Companies!! There is a REASON...Very Slow to actually Get paid. Completed 4 events for them (Jan. & Feb.) it is Now Mid April and have only received payment for 1 Jan. Event. There Policy is 4 to 9 weeks and counting...They Just contacted me for an Event for May...Hmmm Payment in September?? No I will pass...:(

Advice to Management

You have a Great Event Company! Work on your Cash flow to pay the people in the field in a timely manner.

11. Not the best promotional company to work for

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

*many events available *they hire both male and female brand ambassadors

Cons

Out of all the promotional agencies I have worked for, Encore takes the longest to pay. I honestly have to email them several times to hear back from them. I worked an event with them in Oct and wasn't paid until early march!.

RSS Feed </> Embed