Endai Worldwide

Updated Apr 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael F. Ferranti

The right company for the right people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosaccess and training from senior management

work and get experience with top brands

Is an environment where you are giving the opportunity to develop your own career path and goals.

Your work and value is based on the results your produce. this is NOT a job that just show up to and punch a clock.

ConsAs with any agency, you need to put in the hours to deliver on commitments which at times requires long work days.

formal performance reviews do not regularly happen

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a more open line of communication of what is going on with and in the company.

Don't trust the glowing reviews.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGot to wear many different hats

ConsThis is a shady company. I seriously question the positive reviews- written within a week of each other. I always had to write fake reviews as part of my job there. There are a few very decent people there, but it is the least ethical place I've ever worked. The CEO lacks integrity and I saw my colleagues regularly get thrown under the bus.

Great environment to learn and grow

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsOpportunities to learn/develop new skills and apply your knowledge/abilities, great co-workers, supportive management team, opportunities to take leadership roles

ConsCan get busy at times (the cost of being given opportunities to play an important role on multiple projects )

Advice to Senior ManagementEndai is one of the best companies I have worked for, appreciate the opportunity to be part of the team!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to learn and apply search and email marketing techniques.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsEndai is a great place to learn and apply search and email marketing techniques. A diverse client portfolio offers exposure to a wide range of marketing challenges.

ConsEndai does not currently have the name recognition that other New York based digital agencies have, which some people may see as a downside.

not what you would expect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat growth opportunity, freedom to work at own pace and style, flexibility to be creative

Consintense hours, lack of recognition from upper management, overwhelming at times, disorganized

Advice to Senior Managementkeep employees happy

Worked for Endai Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!