Endeavour Africa Reviews Updated May 26, 2014 Updated May 26, 2014 2 Reviews
I have been working at Endeavour AfricaPros
1. Exposure to 3rd World Countries - Underdeveloped Market.
2. Challenge to sell in Underdeveloped Market
3. A desire to learn new productsCons
1. No appreciation on time
2. Pay & Perks not paid on time
3. Internal Policies & Politics which does not allow to work independently.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Should allow the freedom and provide all necessary tools & tackles to help the sales team boost their morale and performance.
2. On Time Appreciation
3. Seek knowledge on professionalism needed for IT Business.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Endeavour Africa full-timePros
if the cons can be taken care of then pros shall appear. management is the biggest issue.Cons
no appreciation at all, salary increments are a joke, salary delaysAdvice to ManagementAdvice
get professional if you expect your staff to be professional.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook