Endologix Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.4
John McDermott

1. Fun Culture - Innovative Products - Future is Bright!

I have been working at Endologix

Pros

I love coming to work everyday. I really enjoy the people I work with - we work hard but we have a lot of fun together - Our personalities click. Transparency throughout company, team focus, employees support each other, growing company, leadership providing clear goals and career paths. Management providing opportunities to earn promotions. I've witnessed promotions since I've started here as well as people transitioning from Manufacturing Engineering to R&D and Clinical to Compliance. Employee events are great - Wellness Fair - Excellent - Gym and Cafeteria ROCK!

Cons

Some folks are not use to a company that is growing and therefore, leads change. Either they will change and grow with company or they will leave which is fine because it provides healthy turnover.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Continue to evolve and be open to new ideas in regards to diversity and what we need to do in order to mirror what the next 5+ years will look like. Be open minded to what talent looks like - not everyone has advance degrees or needs them in order to lead others. THANK YOU FOR THE STOCK!!

2. Operations

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

I worked at Endologix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging, rewarding, a team oriented company. Work is never boring, lots of great leaders within their ranks. They invest in their employees and treat them well.

Cons

Sometimes work can be very stressful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

3. It was just ok

I have been working at Endologix

Pros

Good technology and pipeline development

Cons

Poor management and advancement opportunities

Good People and Management

Current Employee - Payroll Supervisor in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Payroll Supervisor in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Endologix

Pros

It's a growing company a growth of opportunities.

Cons

Lots of work no work life balance.

6. Great Company - Really Happy here!

I have been working at Endologix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People - so much talent! Amazing team culture, fosters and rewards innovation, working hard to embrace change to keep pace with growth, hiring some great leaders and change agents to set us up for future, good benefits and more and more internal opportunities for growth and promotion.

Cons

Splitting personnell between 3 buildings is challenging, but will be resolved with move to new facility later this year.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing now - identifying great talent and keeping senior management lean to allow talent aquisition and growth in the right areas of the business.

Long hours, no perks or recognition, CEO is a jerk in over his head, stock will tank

I have been working at Endologix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ESPP, health benefits, 3 weeks vacation (good luck using it), good regulatory and compliance department, sales department is strong

Cons

Clinical team is a joke and doesn't have a clue. CEO is an arrogant heartless man who is in over his head and lacks the experience and education to grow this company and the culture is very "boy's club only." Not one female on the board and only 3 women execs in the entire company. There are no perks at all. No casual Fridays, no team building, no free lunches. There is one Christmas party a year held in the parking lot for an hour and again, you can't wear jeans ever. There is no promotion from within unless you are in engineering. The products aren't that great and although they claim to be innovative, they lack the clinical experience to get anywhere and end up pulling back like they did with Ventana after killing people. In the last year, they have lost 5 members of their management team which directly has to deal with the CEO and his volatile nature. You will never hear "good job, or thank you." Ever. The CEO will talk about you behind your back and plays favorites and he is the cheapest man you will ever meet and will argue against giving you a proper merit adjustment or bonus, whatever he can say to validate you not getting paid. You will work nights and weekends and will be glued to your phone, so forget about having a family or going to your child's first dentist appointment or your own dentist appointment. Instead of producing quality products, they make faulty cheap products, hurt people, and then work on fixing the product. Take a job here to hope to make some money in the stock. You will be miserable for a few years but you might make some money. You will not get rich from the salary. Endologix is a company with no culture, no fun, and no soul. You will leave there exhausted and sucked completely dry and won't realize it until you are out of that place and free. I am not optimistic about the future of this company under this leadership team. The stock will continue to fall.

Advice to Management

Get a new CEO or sell the company. The company will never make it with such horrible leadership.

Fantastic Company

I have been working at Endologix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Culture! I absolutely love working at Endologix. I have had my share of horrible companies but this one is different it actually cares about employees, our CEO is part of the team! great career growth and company is growing fast.

Cons

Company has had some growing pains but this is not unusual for a company that is growing so quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great work

Challenging and fun company to work for!

I have been working at Endologix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

growth opportunities, diverse and great group of people to work with

Cons

no complaints, great company to work for!

10. FANTASTIC COMPANY! FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Current Employee - Program Development in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Program Development in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Endologix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Full product pipeline, Incredible growth in both employees and revenue over the last several years. Room for career advancement. Open-minded leadership, eager to implement new concepts and a collaborative team environment. Excellent Benefits Package!

Cons

Departments split between two buildings which can be a bit of an inconvenience, but we're consolidating most of our departments to a single building down the street in a few months!

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great work! Be open to telecommuting for some positions.

11. No one is feels secure, the management team is the worst I've ever experienced

I have been working at Endologix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

hard to find any; there are few perks in this company

Cons

long hours; no recognition; poor culture; old boys school; lack of forward thinking management team; peer review is weak and is often more punitive in review than constructive;

Advice to Management

Seriously get a grip on quality or Medtronic and Cook will eat you in their dust

RSS Feed </> Embed