Endurance International Group Reviews

Reset
3.2
Endurance International Group CEO Hari Ravichandran
Hari Ravichandran

Pros
  • Challenging opportunities, good benefits, friendly atmosphere (in 6 reviews)

• Great company perks, free lunch, team outings, good benefits, and casual atmosphere (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • If you just got offered a job here good luck (in 3 reviews)

• There was very little room for advancement in our location before the consolidation (in 2 reviews)

This Company Cares!

Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I
    Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just moved from the Tempe location due to some family issues. My manager reached out to our site director and within hours he had me connected with management from another location and personally stepped in to make sure I was taken care of. He emailed me throughout the process and even stopped by to check in on me a couple of times (which I wasn't expecting). I was only able to give a week's notice but everyone came together to make sure I would have a position once I left Tempe. I wish I didn't have to move but I'm thankful to have worked for so many people that really cared about my situation. Felt great to be treated like a valued team member and not like I'm some "call center" employee.

Cons

We have to use multiple systems to service customers. Sometimes it can be difficult when you're new although you do get used to it over time. I wish our CRM and systems were better connected.

Advice to Management

I know we have plans to simply our CRM/tools. We're making progress but investing in this area will make our lives so much easier enabling us to take care of our customers in a much more efficient manner.

2. They Only Care about the bottom line

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Money is good, the job is easy

Cons

Company is committing fraud against there employees, investors and customers.

Advice to Management

Find a new job

3. support

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Great environment, great amenities, conveniently located on the light rail, excellent benefits, people who care. HUGE on promoting within the organization. Great company with a lot of potential. Work hard/smart... you are golden and they will take care of you!

Cons

Tough to constantly talk to unsatisfied customers on a daily basis. Too many systems to navigate through. Managers need to do more coaching.

Advice to Management

Need to take more time to train employees to be better prepared before they become customer facing. Prepare them on how to handle difficult/unsatisfied customers.

5. Sales

Pros

Great facilities with a lot of amenities

Cons

Management struggles to put people first

Advice to Management

Take care of the people by listening with empathy and the service support and sales to the customer will follow

Revolving Door of a Company

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is reasonable for a somewhat easy job as long as you're a tech savvy person. Easily accessed by public transportation. Decent commission, however it is slowly being phased out.

Cons

This place is a revolving door. They expect to staff 90 people and are constantly hiring every two weeks. And 75% of the employees are gone in a year due to a heap of issues with the management in this company. You're not valued at this company. Tenure and Performance mean nothing to this company. You're as valuable as a new hire. The culture hear is brown nose and advance, many skilled employees are passed up for advancement due to not being social butterfly's.

Advice to Management

Respect your tenure and talent. Promote on merit and not your intuitions. Promoting hard work on short lived competition and forgotten enthusiasm does more harm than good.

7. One of the better Utah companies to work for

Current Employee - Senior DevOps Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior DevOps Engineer

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the non 9 to 5 workspace. Many of the managers are really great about letting you pick your hours as long as you have a strong work ethic.

Cons

Some managers let people screw off much more than they should. Video games should be cut down to only 30 min or less each day.

8. Account Manager

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Great company, fantastic benefits, and a wonderful work environment.

Cons

Not all managers are on the same page.

9. technical support and sales representative

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management , base pay and commission

Cons

I must enter 5 words for the cons but there were no cons working for EIG

10. tech support

Former Employee - BILLING/TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - BILLING/TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

had a nice game room, got bonus, insurance

Cons

after going public everything changed. wasnt like a family anymore, bonus dwendled

Advice to Management

go back to the standards in which started the business

11. PPC Manager

Current Employee - Ppc in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Ppc in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Opportunity for growth. I basically created my own position to get ahead within the company and the encouraged that. This, of course, is on the SEOgears side.

Cons

Constantly changing bonus structures. Middle management lacks of product knowledge. They say they do not micro-manage but I constantly have they too many cooks in the kitchen feeling.

Advice to Management

Truest more in your teams you pick. Communicate more with structural changes and become more transparent.

RSS Feed </> Embed