Endurance International Group

Updated November 16, 2014
3.4

Endurance International Group CEO Hari Ravichandran
Hari Ravichandran

Pros
  • When we worked here it was awesome, good benefits, free food, a beer on Friday afternoon (in 6 reviews)

• Nice building, free lunch every once in a while (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Too much emphasis on sales, not enough on tech support (in 2 reviews)

• Endurance philosophy is to squeeze profit margins from their latest acquisitions so that they can leverage this cash flow to buy new acquisitions (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Growing Company

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

This company is constantly evolving and growing. Many opportunities exist for promotion and advancement. They promote a great work/life balance and a try to promote a fun work environment.

Cons

The salaries aren't very competitive for the industry. There is no professional development such as leadership training, skill enhancements, sales training or any training other than new product training.

Leadership training is in need for many managers. New leadership is doing a great job but many previous managers struggle with controlling their negative emotions such as anger and frustration.

Great opportunity and high potential

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of very professional employees with a great deal of knowledge. Departments are very specialized and projects are delegated concisely. Keeping brands operating the same as before, never making drastic changes.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time, the company is operating very well and I am very happy to work under EIG.

Knowledge should be passed between brands more to encourage collaboration.

Life changing

Former Employee - Applications Performance Engineer in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Applications Performance Engineer in Houston, TX

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have learned so much in the 3 years I have been with this company. My level of expertise technically is night and day from when they first gave me a chance and hired me. Sadly I had to move away to care for a sick parent, but because of the skill set I gained was able to easily get another job.

Cons

You do have to promote yourself a bit to get noticed, but closed mouths don't get fed.

Have more follow through. I think it would be better to not discuss upcoming changes until it will actually be implemented. The new promotion path is awesome!

Great place to work

Pros

Great company perks, free lunch, team outings, good benefits, and casual atmosphere. People are friendly and it's a place I enjoy coming to every day.

Cons

It's hard to think of cons at Endurance. Pay isn't as competitive as it could be. It would be nice to get more visits from the executives to the various brands.

A place filled with opportunity, and a bright future!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The laid back, non-strain office culture where you can come to work, and be yourself. Great work life balanace, as well as ability to progress without restrictions. An overall great place to work with even better people to work with.

Cons

The only con per say, if a con at all, is not being able to work as closely with those in the other brands currently as I would like to, however Im sure this is in the plans to come.

Continue to show your apprection of employees, as well as remain transparent. Keep up the good work.

This is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Tier III Technician in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Tier III Technician in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Great environment (really nice building with a water feature outside, weight room available and a nice cafe downstairs where you can get a bite to eat and relax) , great opportunity for advancement, great people, easy access to the light rail as well as an alternative mode user program that gets you great prices on your bus passes and lets you enter to win free money or prizes just for car/vanpooling or riding the bus/train or your bike to work.

Cons

I really can't complain about working for Endurance, they are just awesome!

Endurance is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Pros

Fast paced, good people and amazing opportunities for employees who work hard and want to make a difference. We know how to have fun at work and each location is known for creating their own culture.

Cons

We have grown very fast and employees must be able to put up with exciting growing pains. I honestly cannot think of any cons of working for Endurance.

Keep doing what you are doing to build a great company!

Love It!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Pros

good comp, great co workers, teamwork, growing, growing, growing!

Cons

lack of communication, but it's being worked on!

Let's keep making things more streamlined!

Best place to work with great people aswell!

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Good community, great coworkers and everyone is a team.

Cons

Too many heads when it comes to a project some times.

Try to plan things out far ahead of time and keep everyone in the loop.

The best career decision I have ever made was to come to Endurance!

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Extremely talented senior leadership team who believe in employees and doing what's right for the customer. I've never worked in an organization like this where I've actually learned from my leaders. This is a collaberative work environment where everyone has a voice, and everyone is expected to contribute and make the company better every day.

Cons

I've been with the organization 9 months and so far the only con is that things move so fast with the organizations growth, it can be a little hard to keep up with communication. However, the company recognizes this and is putting tools and resources in place to improve how and when we communicate with each other.

Keep doing what you're doing. Hold everyone accountable, and keep the "teacher" mentality where we all help each other grow every day.

Endurance International Group Photos