Endurance International Group

Endurance International Group Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Endurance International Group CEO Hari Ravichandran

Hari Ravichandran

Great opportunity and high potential

Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsLots of very professional employees with a great deal of knowledge. Departments are very specialized and projects are delegated concisely. Keeping brands operating the same as before, never making drastic changes.

ConsI do not have any cons at this time, the company is operating very well and I am very happy to work under EIG.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnowledge should be passed between brands more to encourage collaboration.

Life changing

Applications Performance Engineer (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsI have learned so much in the 3 years I have been with this company. My level of expertise technically is night and day from when they first gave me a chance and hired me. Sadly I had to move away to care for a sick parent, but because of the skill set I gained was able to easily get another job.

ConsYou do have to promote yourself a bit to get noticed, but closed mouths don't get fed.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more follow through. I think it would be better to not discuss upcoming changes until it will actually be implemented. The new promotion path is awesome!

Great place to work

ProsGreat company perks, free lunch, team outings, good benefits, and casual atmosphere. People are friendly and it's a place I enjoy coming to every day.

ConsIt's hard to think of cons at Endurance. Pay isn't as competitive as it could be. It would be nice to get more visits from the executives to the various brands.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A place filled with opportunity, and a bright future!

Austin, TX

ProsThe laid back, non-strain office culture where you can come to work, and be yourself. Great work life balanace, as well as ability to progress without restrictions. An overall great place to work with even better people to work with.

ConsThe only con per say, if a con at all, is not being able to work as closely with those in the other brands currently as I would like to, however Im sure this is in the plans to come.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to show your apprection of employees, as well as remain transparent. Keep up the good work.

This is a great place to work!

Tier III Technician (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

ProsGreat environment (really nice building with a water feature outside, weight room available and a nice cafe downstairs where you can get a bite to eat and relax) , great opportunity for advancement, great people, easy access to the light rail as well as an alternative mode user program that gets you great prices on your bus passes and lets you enter to win free money or prizes just for car/vanpooling or riding the bus/train or your bike to work.

ConsI really can't complain about working for Endurance, they are just awesome!

Endurance is a great place to work!

Vancouver, WA

ProsFast paced, good people and amazing opportunities for employees who work hard and want to make a difference. We know how to have fun at work and each location is known for creating their own culture.

ConsWe have grown very fast and employees must be able to put up with exciting growing pains. I honestly cannot think of any cons of working for Endurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing to build a great company!

Love It!

Tempe, AZ

Prosgood comp, great co workers, teamwork, growing, growing, growing!

Conslack of communication, but it's being worked on!

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's keep making things more streamlined!

Best place to work with great people aswell!

ProsGood community, great coworkers and everyone is a team.

ConsToo many heads when it comes to a project some times.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to plan things out far ahead of time and keep everyone in the loop.

The best career decision I have ever made was to come to Endurance!

ProsExtremely talented senior leadership team who believe in employees and doing what's right for the customer. I've never worked in an organization like this where I've actually learned from my leaders. This is a collaberative work environment where everyone has a voice, and everyone is expected to contribute and make the company better every day.

ConsI've been with the organization 9 months and so far the only con is that things move so fast with the organizations growth, it can be a little hard to keep up with communication. However, the company recognizes this and is putting tools and resources in place to improve how and when we communicate with each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Hold everyone accountable, and keep the "teacher" mentality where we all help each other grow every day.

I Love EIG!

Tempe, AZ

ProsA lot of comments discuss all the free food and perks and yes this is a great benefit to working here. However, I think the greatest asset is our employees and the dedication management has to helping our customers, improving our processes, and making this a great place to work. This company is going through a lot of changes in how we train employees to care for the customer and while that culture change takes a while to become ingrained, I think it's going to be even more amazing as we get closer to getting long-time employees on board.

ConsCommunication between leadership, staff, and training has been a challenge but many improvements have been made in the last year and I see more coming.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo improve our office and our company as a whole we need to focus on a process to share and maintain best practices and information with the entire staff and not just focus on improving your specific team. And... keep up the good work!

Worked for Endurance International Group? Contribute to the Community!

Endurance International Group Videos

Endurance International Group – Why Work for Us?

Endurance International Group provides products and services to help small- and medium-sized business owners establish their place on the web. Since 1997, we have been a leading provider of web-presence solutions and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Endurance International Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Endurance International Group CEO Hari Ravichandran. All 51 reviews posted anonymously by Endurance International Group employees.