Enesco

Thomas G. (Tom) Bowles

Contract Job for Trade Show

Trade Show Associate (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThere is a lot of Overtime Availability

ConsI was Standing on feet all day

Fantastic group of individuals working there. I learned so much and have life-long friends.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the most passionate and professional people I've ever worked with! Collaborative environment and solid product lines.

ConsHeavy workloads, resources are thin.

Trying to change for the better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Itasca, IL

ProsGood senior management team at last after many volatile years. Trying hard to change a culture that lives in its past. Nice perks. Nice people.

ConsOld timers are holding company back. Pace of change is hard on team but necessary. Old timers need to be mor open to newcomers with new ideas. So many people have been there for so long that they don't know how the real world works any more.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing. Don't be fraud to move out old timers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Shrinking market, no strategy for future.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people. Balanced work with personal life. 9-5.

ConsNo strategy in current management. No transparency. Only a Jim shore company, which, when it goes away, company goes away.
    No one Is driving the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a vision for the future. Share the vision. Execute the vision.
    They just plod along day to day.

Really know what kind of a Customer Service Department you are going into.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Itasca, IL

ProsPay rate is 16.00 an hour with full medical / dental and 401k benefits.

ConsVery stressful not the work the senior customer service reps who have been working there for over 18 years as well as the bipolar management team for lack of better words.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are in the wrong field of work it is after all the Customer Service group, would expect a friendly environment, it's the total oppositte.

Just biding my time...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Itasca, IL

ProsYou get some of their products for free once in a while.

ConsTerrible communication among executive management; very patronizing towards employees

Advice to Senior ManagementI really don't know where to start. They'd need to bring in a consulting firm to drive major organization change, but I know they can't afford that since they're still rebuilding after bankruptcy.

A very rewarding company to work for, just like a big family.

ProsEveryone is very professional but friendly. Although there are many departments, we all get on well. The Human Resources department is constantly providing new discounts, offers and schemes which we can take of advantage of. All in all I thoroughly enjoy my job and look forward to going to work each day.

ConsI cannot think of any, maybe I am one of the few who actually loves the job, but hopefully not

Worked for Enesco? Contribute to the Community!