Enghouse Interactive

Be The First To
Add Photos

Christoph Mosing

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood continuing education, good environment

ConsIts looking like that won't be the case soon.

Warning!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsCan't think of any pros except that in a bad job market its a great place to hide. As long as you don't question the managers, don't voice your opinions or concern and don't try to do the right thing, your job is safe. Best place if you just want to quietly work. I came in through one of the acquisitions and feel kinda stuck.

ConsManage by fear. highly stressful situation, severely underpaid, no bonus, no stock options, no performance review, no raises - and its a public company? How is that even possible. Many haven't even heard of the company. It won't help to have Enghouse Interactive on your resume. I'd rather be unemployed.

Be prepared for the layoffs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsUsed to be a good company several years ago under a different leader (who got smart and left) but current leadership is ineffectual and still there. The company deals with poor revenues by laying off groups of employees and changes nothing else. This occurs at least once a year and, over the past year, a majority of senior management has resigned or been laid off.

ConsInstability, lack of effective leadership, managers who are not engaged or not even present during the workweek, a CEO in Canada who "visits" once a year, doesn't interact with anyone but a few senior managers and is hardly recognized by a majority of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementAct like you care about the employees...at least put on a good show and pretend.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Go ahead.......Join a failing Company

Prosgreat people, great city, air conditioning.

Conspoor management communication, top down. Product portfolio full of non working products, see CallRex WFM, CosmoCom CCU. LOTS OF ATTRITION AND TURNOVER. Dissatisfied customers. More lawyers employed than marketing.

Advice to Senior Managementstop treating people like cattle. You dont know how to nurture the talent you have employed, people are quitting for a reason. Management is blind and not long for the unemployment line.

Worked for Enghouse Interactive? Contribute to the Community!