Engility

Updated May 21, 2014

Engility President & CEO Tony Smeraglinolo

Tony Smeraglinolo

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It is definitely dog eat dog and management promotes that.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

Prosit's a job is the best I can say

ConsNo guidence from management at any level because folks are more concern with keep their jobs

Advice to Senior ManagementTell the truth so that employees can make an informed decision

Stay Away

Buyer (Former Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

ProsWhen the company was still with L-3/MPRI is was a great company to work for.

ConsManagement, salary, they took away the benefits/ 401K matching, always in turmoil.

Stay away

Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

ProsNot run by people who have a good business background. Friends put friends in positions. Those in lower positions are better suited for upper management. They are having current employees interview for their jobs. Layoffs will be coming at the end of the month. Current CEO cutting the the bare bone. Employees are on edge.

ConsWas L3 MPRI. At one point had the best reputation in the industry until greed and placing of the wrong people in key positions took over.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house. The biggest waste of money is the business development department. They are paid the highest salaries and don't generate any business.

Worked for Engility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engility reviews and ratings in Alexandria, VA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Engility CEO Tony Smeraglinolo. All reviews posted anonymously by Engility employees.