English Construction Company

Reset
5.0
Doug Dalton Jr.
1 Rating

1. My experience working for English has been very knowledgeable and rewarding.

Current Employee - Human Resources Assistant and Benefits Manager in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at English Construction Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for English Construction is the learning experience. You get the chance to learn other tasks and advance to other positions. English also pays for any job related classes that you would like to take to help better your career.

Cons

One downside downside to working at English is that you don't get to see the people in the field a lot. You interact with the people in the field on a day to day basis and sometimes it is more rewarding to be able to match a face with the voice.

Advice to Management

Advice that I would give to management is Competency-Based Interviewing is the most effective method of interviewing and can be used in all types of interviews. Certain companies only use the standard type interviews with the common questions. Management should shake things up a little because a lot of applicants research and rehearse their interviews, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I just think that switching interview questions up a bit makes the interview more interesting and you learn more about the applicant. I am neither a current nor former employer.

RSS Feed </> Embed