Enprise Marketing Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Marcus Weaver

Great get your foot in the door business!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsThere are a lot of great things about this company! It's a great hands on training, competitive pay, and a lot of room for growth through out the company. I also got to travel to other cities.

ConsThere aren't very many cons but there is some driving involved but it's not very far. The hours can be a little bit long too since most employees work 6 days a week.

All the companies are the same

Account Manager (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsEvery marketing company in Pittsburgh is the same but different owners

ConsEvery marketing company in Pittsburgh is the same. They call you as soon as you put your resume up and make you come in for an interview the next day. It's commissioned based and not time off. When you do need something for a family emergency the managers take it out on you for the next few weeks!

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany needs benefits

Don't waste your time!!!!!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsSomething to put on a resume!!!! THAT'S IT!

ConsAll they talk about is opportunity and there is no opportunity every promotion anyone got was shut down! You can't make any money you will barely have any money to live comfortably! Long hours work over 40hours and you're not paid for overtime even if they tell you you will be paid you will never get that money! You pay for your own gas you'll be asked to travel to other cities and pay for your own expenses as older employees have told us! You get absolutely nothing out of there even if you're with them for a longer time the manager says he cares! HE DOES NOT! When you can't pay your bills hell tell you to work More and you will not make more I PROMISE! No benefits! If you're sick too bad if you want to vacation too bad! "They will tell you suck it up!"

Advice to Senior ManagementBe upfront and tell people what they actually make MINIMUM WAGE! And not $1k in a week never seen it happen in the time there!!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience, but not worth the money or time

Entry Level Marketing Representative (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsGood atmosphere, positive leaders. Great foot in the door experience to see if you really have what it takes to pursue a career in marketing. Its a fast-paced work environment, so you'll know right way if you like it or not.

ConsLong hours, low pay. You have to call the manager/ leader on your lunch break, when you leave the store, and on your only off day. I felt that that was bit much considering you're working 9 hour days, 6 days a week. They sell you on how much money you can potentially make, but they leave out how hard it is to actually get someone to listen to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest and upfront with your employees. You lead them thinking they will make it to management in 3 months, when it all actuality it takes about a year if not more.

Worked for Enprise Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!