Enscicon Reviews

1 Rating

1. Great place if you enjoy challenge and money

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Enscicon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the kind of place where hard work pays off - financially and professionally. It takes time, and lots of hard work (read - hours), but you get paid for results. It is a culture of hard workers who like to have fun. Integrity and honesty are values that are spoken and lived from day 1. If you have no ethics - don't come here. President doesn't stand for slackers or mediocracy. High expectations with full support.

Cons

It takes time to see results. No immediate gratification, but persistent pays off...just don't expect quick easy money.

Challenging and flexible

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Enscicon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Enscicon primarily hires people with no recruiting experience and you get instruction from one of the most successful recruiters in the engineering field. -The training is extremely hands on, so if you're scared of hopping right in then it won't be for you. -The company culture is awesome, they sponsor fun out of office activities -Flexibility! The know that recruiting is a difficult job so they encourage you to take a vacation every three months. -Great management. You have a VP you can always turn to and the owner is in office at least three days per week. -They really encourage you to balance life and work. Everyone does fun outdoor activities and works out so it's a really encouraging environment. -It's an established company in one of the most stable verticals in the country. -Good commission package and they work with you on base salary. -Overall, just a great place to work.

Cons

-Every recruiting job is a high stress environment. You're not selling toasters, you're selling a person so there is a lot of room for error. But it is what you make of it. If you come in and work hard from the get go the amount of money you will make will blow your mind. -For the first month or so of training plan on spending quite a bit of time in the office. I put in 60 hour weeks for my first month then it slowed down after that.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

As an employee, I felt supported, empowered, and challenged.

Former Employee - Accounting and Human Resource Assistant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Accounting and Human Resource Assistant in Denver, CO

I worked at Enscicon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

During my time at Enscicon, I gained so many skills and felt that I had the opportunity to learn so much. My supervisors were always very helpful and challenged me to meet my potential. Everyone in the office is very friendly and support of one another. I enjoyed going to work each day and felt like part of something. There was a lot of flexibility in the job. The mangers really work with their employees to ensure flexibility. Because of my role, I had the opportunity to sit in on management meetings and felt like managers of Enscicon wanted to do what was right and wanted to help the recruiters feel successful. Salary advancements are based on performance, and they truly take care of the people they value and who do their jobs well. Enscicon empowers their employees to find success in their jobs through challenging them and helping them reach their potential.

Cons

Enscicon has a high turnover rate and seems to have continually train new people to do the jobs.

Worst place I've ever worked.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Enscicon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not much. If you would like working under a totalitarian/stalinistic regime, you'd love it here! There used to be another negative review on here. Interestingly enough, it was removed, but was fairly accuarate. The other review was left by the HR manager, cute & comical at the same time.

Cons

Bumbling management, sexist & discriminatory policies and actions, despite the constant banter about operating under a false flag of integrity & honesty, it's quite the opposite. Manipulative and questionable tactics when it comes to promoting, hiring and terminating employees. The turnover of veterans speaks for itself. A LinkedIn search will allow access to previous employees.

Advice to Management

Perhaps the droves of people who have funneled through the door in the last 3 years are not the ones who all have issues.

Working at Enscicon

I have been working at Enscicon full-time

Pros

Some of the things I love about working at Enscicon: The money, I am compensated based on my performance and can grow my income each month Flexible work schedule I am rewarded my accomplishments and hard work We have a fun crew and energetic work environment I get to work with like-minded and driven people I see how my efforts directly contribute to the bottom-line of the organization

Cons

The pressure is on if you don't meet your metrics but in the end it is up to me to make it happen.

RSS Feed </> Embed