Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I have been working at Ensuant
Pros – - good smart team
- always learning new things
- exposure to business problems
- nice office, location and environment
- big vision
- not a 9-5 company. good for some people and bad for few.
Cons – - challenging work and can get demanding sometimes.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-05-08 17:02 PDT
I worked at Ensuant
Pros – 1) Good quality of work
2) Strong technical people
Cons – 1) Inexperienced leadership
2) No strategy or plan. Even the objectives are not defined
3) Zero communication from senior management to the field. Consultants at customer locations are clueless on what is happening at the HQ
4) Huge turnover - every month someone or the other quits.
5) Unkept promises - what is promised during hiring is never given to employees despite reminders. Huge HR crisis
Advice to Senior Management – Get new leadership
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-04-10 14:44 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –