Entec UK

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Hisham Mahmoud

Working and losing your job at Entec

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood working environment, independent thinking and action are encouraged. Plenty of training days are available annually. The overall benefits offered are very good, including company car and private healthcare.

ConsTop heavy structure. Poor communications from management to staff about important issues. Tedious internal project management and financial management systems

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be better care of individuals and their needs, as well as more fairness and transparency in terms of promotions and payrises. Some senior management staff need to go on management courses to get up to date with current management practices.

Disorganized and Silly

Procurement Assistant (Former Employee) Bensenville, IL

ProsIt was a close knit team in the US office, but the UK office def had an "out-of-sight-out-of-mind" mindset to the US office and because of that, the US office was constantly battling budget issues which reflected poorly on our ability to do our jobs.

ConsWhere do I begin...just unorganized and unprofessional.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your bills.

Not a Good Place to Work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA convenient downtown location and good work hour.

ConsNot a team oriented environment. People there are constantly watching you to see if they can find something you are doing wrong so they can go tell management to score brownie points. If you are supposed to be working as a team, they should have showed you the correct way. The ultimate goal should be to work together to make sure everything is done correctly so the clients are happy with the service the company provides.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Sometimes supervisors are lazy and are not giving you the whole truth. The supervisor may tell you negative things about an employee because they feel threatened or has their own personal issues they are going through which they have picked an employee to lash their anger out against. Step back and take a look at things before you react. Learn how to be fair.

Worked for Entec UK? Contribute to the Community!