Enterprise Consulting Solutions

Updated January 15, 2015
Updated January 15, 2015
3.1

Paxton Jevnick

Great opportunity if you are flexible with time and like variety fairly daily

Current Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

-The company offered me this short-term opportunity even though I had worked in a high level capacity previously
    -You (my opinion) have the opportunity to interact with the side of healthcare that is hard to get into with out experience or someone you know (providers and facilities)
    -Paid based on hourly factored with drive time and being on time to site
    -Your schedule can vary daily so you are traveling throughout a given region
    -If you are good at understanding various EMR/EHR systems or scanning processes you can finish your onsite visit in less time than allotted or you can stay and work the hours if you need the pay
    -Sometimes you prove to be a valuable resource to the various onsite staffers on understanding their EMR/EHR system with tips and techniques that may be unfamiliar to them
    -Performance bonus given at the end of contract if you meet them

Cons

-Occasions where two onsite scheduled for the same day but distance makes being on time unrealistic in my part of the country
    -Directions provided for a site visit is based on the ideal and shortest distance to get there which would include toll roads....they do not reimburse for toll fees so I avoid the added expense out of my pocket.
    -No reimbursement for parking, which in other contract work was included reimbursable expense
    -You end up working more than 30 to close to 40 hours a week but no benefits
    -No updates on when a project is scheduled to end, which I guess for techs in other places would be a good thing
    -More times that I would get to a site and the provider's staff tells me they received no confirmation that tech would be onsite and end up leaving or deal with the resentment of accommodating me just to get the visit complete.
    -Nothing provided as to if you were in line for a bonus or not
    -When you request time off, they are not very timely to approve
    -When a onsite is an EMR/EHR record retrieval, you may not know until you are onsite as to what system you will be accessing. This has the tendency to slow your retrieval time if you have to refresh or get up to speed on a system.
    -No sharing of problems encountered on a site visit so that if another tech needs to go to the site to continue a large chart retrieval, they have to find out themselves any problems. You are then using the provider's staff time to review what could have been shared with other techs.

Consider reasonable reimbursement of parking and tolls as though they may seem small expenses, they add up if you have a week of driving to sites and incurring them on a part-time, short-term project salary.

Horrible can't stand the management

Current Employee - Outbound Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Outbound Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The pay the pay the pay the pay the pay the pay the pay the pay the pay the pay

Cons

The hours
    The management
    If you talk for a second to your coworkers they yell at you like school children
    The manager suck

Quit you suck

Field Technician

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Travel to different part of the city
    Pay per hour were decent
    Easy work, very easy

Cons

Tolls are not always reimbursed
    time frame to get from location to location in NYC primarily are not always realistic

Pay the toll fees, NYC is just tolls from here to part of Manhattan and Staten island

Very part time work

Current Employee - Site Reviewer in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Site Reviewer in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

flexible schedule and pays quite well for the time

Cons

not every week is work

Chart Reviewer/Scanner Field Technician

Former Employee - Chart Review Technician in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Chart Review Technician in Tampa, FL

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Great schedule for students. Provide your availability and usually can get a few jobs on those days.

Cons

Supervisors should Google addresses if they aren't familiar with an area. Requesting someone drive 250 miles each direction for an 8 hour job (employee gas expense) then get upset that you turn the job down. Later not give you assignments because you turned down that long haul.

Aggravating to get to a clinic only to find out they called corporate and changed the review dates. Again, your time and expense.

Take ownership of your errors. Not even an apology.

Medical Records Field Technician

Former Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Fargo, ND

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very professional staff with easy-going, pleasant attitudes. Job offered lots of autonomy, decent pay, good mileage and travel time pay. Work was interesting and locations were varied, comfortable, and congenial.

Cons

Driving in inclement conditions could be arduous. Sometimes communications were snarled, resulting in wasted time and work delays. Job was considered part-time temporary and schedules subject to change day to day. Schedules were given for the month ahead by the last week of the present month. Usually, the schedules remained as set.

Declined.

I really enjoyed this job, the project was too short.

Former Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The experience and the pay was great.

Cons

They did not have work available for me for the 12 weeks.

Better direction info on assignments.

I had a great experience with Enterprise

Former Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Medical Records Field Technician in Richmond, VA

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I like the way you can retrieve records at different medical facilities. Give you an opportunity to learn different systems.

Cons

Never was enough work for me and definitely not long enough. Would be great to do this as a full time job.

Good experience but poor communication.

I worked at Enterprise Consulting Solutions full-time

Pros

Great learning experience. Loved working with the IT team.

Cons

In most of the positions you start off as a contract employee. The managers have poor communication skill and show lots of favoritism. The good ole boy system!

Need to work on communication skills and training.

Good

Current Employee - Field Tech in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Field Tech in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Consulting Solutions as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay rate is decent,love traveling.

Cons

Mileage is barely reimbursed,not worth traveling over 50 miles. Lack of communication.

Pump up the reimbursement for mileage or add a gas card per pay.

Enterprise Consulting Solutions Photos