Enterprise Group Reviews

3 reviews filtered by
3.2
Owen G. McLaughlin
1 Rating

1. No Pay Increases = A Great Company To Work For?

Current Employee - Rental Agent for National/Alamo
    Current Employee - Rental Agent for National/Alamo

I have been working at Enterprise Group

Pros

Excellent Benefit Packages
    Great Employee Discount Programs
    Large And Diverse Vehicle Fleet
    Dedicated and Friendly Employees (for the most part)
    Incentive Programs

Cons

No Customer Service or Program Training classes.
    No Pay Increases (for at least the last 6 years)
    High Mileage Rental Vehicles (up to 50,000)
    Incentive Programs
    Poorly Made And Designed Uniforms
    Hiring By Recruitment
    Promotions With College Degree Only

Advice to Management

Consider yourselves lucky to have the dedicated staff that you have and reward them accordingly. By releasing and promoting company newsletters and emails regarding how well the company is doing and then seeing how much the company and it's executives make according to Forbes only pours salt on the wounds! Share some of the wealth with all of your dedicated employees who work hard in the field everyday and provide consistently good customer service to the roots of the company... it's customers!

2. Decent-ish company but terrible HR

Former Employee - Planning Administrator in Oldham, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Planning Administrator in Oldham, England (UK)

I worked at Enterprise Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was orginally tuped across from Daniel around mid 2013, and only stayed with Enterprise for a few months. I'll admit they were good with the relations with their new staff at first in regards to keeping us informed of upcoming changes, and honoring the contract we came over on with United Utilities. The transition was fairly smooth.

Cons

HR is extremely incompetent. For some reason my leavers form was misplaced with them, and for about 5 months they kept paying me, even though I tried to contact them endlessly so I could return the over payment. When they finally stopped the payments it took one whole month to get back to me via email with the figure of just how much I owe them, and they came back with the wrong figure. So there was another dispute going back and forth for a while until they agreed on the correct amount for me to pay back. However it doesn't stop there, I then sent a cheque to their office, which was conveniently lost by them, with no one admitting any error. Then without any other notifications by them I received a letter threatening to take me to court unless I pay up within 10 days. Fortunately I got the letter 5 days after it was sent, which is a credit to the postal services considering I now live in the US, and I've have post take sometimes on average 10 days or more to arrive at it's destination. So now I've just paid off via telephone banking the overpayment. Hopefully that's the end of that but from my experience I'm left feeling understandably uneasy about them as a company. Going on to other cons, I'm informed by friends still at the company that there is still a limited amount of opportunity to progress in the company and still limited benefits, with people also often getting paid wrong.

3. A Fun Experience

Former Employee - Project Co-Coordinator
    Former Employee - Project Co-Coordinator

I worked at Enterprise Group

Pros

*Great People,
    *Good Pay
    *Good Rate of Pay (Weekly)
    *Good Training

Cons

*Work can be insecure if contacts are lost, jobs will be lost.
    *Working Outside allot, can lead to bad work conditions

Advice to Management

Talk to all the staff, even the day hire's, most of them knew of the issues I spotted in data sets, without even looking at the numbers