Enterprise Information Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Work-Life Balance Lacking and Lack of Direction

Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsGreat people on the front lines who are easy to work with and collaborate on projects

ConsMorale suffers due to lack of positive leadership and direct feedback. Performance review system lacks correlation to established goals

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to provide regular feedback and clear direction to all employees. Ensure that all employees know where they stand on their performance and attainment of goals not just at performance review time. No surprises works both ways

Great group of people, but not paid for your worth

ProsWork-life balance, good coworkers, initially interesting work, fun company holiday parties, company is growing every year

ConsSeverely underpaid, upper management tend to believe the rules and policies are beneath them, not much room for growth once you hit your peak (which seems to come quickly)

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. The good ones tend to leave pretty quickly for better opportunities. I understand this is a business, but living in the DC-metro area is not cheap, and for the work that is necessary to keep the company afloat, it is essential and cost-efficient to pay people what they are worth upfront.

What Company??

Support (Former Employee)

ProsThe peoples that are in a non-management position are human being.

ConsOne owner; one boss; one leader for all (claim to be) department. It is a cult.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe real management (owner); no advice is good enough

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pretty horrible place to work except for small pockets of good guys.

New Business (Current Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsSeveral good employees who are willing to put up with the baloney

ConsNo employee feedback until you get called in by the COO and milk-toast HR manger and handed a termination letter full of inaccuracies listing your sins and omissions. I told the COO I never had any indication of performance issues and he said: "Yeah, we gotta' do better on that."
    You have to suck up to owner and the incompetent management team and shut up with good ideas if you want to keep your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the owner out of daily management. Hire competent leadership team.

Worked for Enterprise Information Services? Contribute to the Community!