Enterprise Integration

Strategic Mid-Tier FST Manager

Current Employee - Field Service Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Field Service Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Integration

Pros

As an older employee I speak from experience that there is no better place to be! The company truly respects everyone and everyone's ideas. I have been able to advance my career and been encouraged to explore areas of interest within the company. The excitement and energy within the company is very contagious and it is very hard to not be excited when walking in the doors.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep believing in who we are and what we stand for!

Great company with great employees and a trans formative vision of IT.

Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Great employees.
    -Good Opportunity for growth if you work hard.
    -Amazing culture.

Cons

-Execution of vision can be a little bumpy, but where it plans on going is inspiring.

EI is the best place I have ever worked, period.

Current Employee - Client Delivery Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Client Delivery Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

EI gives employees the opportunity to grow as far and as fast as they want. In true entrepreneurial fashion, your level of success is inhibited only by your desire to work hard.

Cons

Everything moves at such a fast pace it can be difficult to keep up, but it is a good challenge.

Good company and incredible vision for what technology should be and how to implement transformation in large clients! Great people

I have been working at Enterprise Integration

Pros

Excellent career planning, good management, Care but push the staff to grow!

Cons

Sometimes challenging to achieve work/life balance and push towards continual growth and certifications

Keep pushing the vision! Incredible revolutionary tools... Be more visible and accessible to staff

The GREAT Wave of CHANGE!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is a lot of talent within this organization and leadership support for their future growth. EI offers career paths and educational compensation benefits to their employees. Our leadership team is positive, motivating and they inspire me to come to work each day. We are extremely thankful for our newest family member, Jim Pennella. He is going to steer our sails in the right direction as we ride the GREAT wave of change! This company will only excel from here and I am excited to be onboard!!

Cons

- Organizational ADD (it's an IT industry what can you do!)
    - With IT being a 24x7 industry, it may require additional efforts outside of your normal scope. (Thankfully, leadership compensates you for your efforts and can be flexible with your schedule.)

In meetings, put your tablets, phones and laptops in a box by the door. Focus on the people at the table, it will make for a much more productive meeting.

Shifting Tides but I am up for the ride

Current Employee - Global Services Front in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Global Services Front in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is shifting to a new model that I like. It combines teams which finally breaks down silos that hampered the work experience in the past. Now we can work as a team and truly collaborate. I have a better opportunity to achieve my goals here faster than big corporations.

Cons

Put down the books
    Watch organizational ADD
    Need to hire more from within which should occur with new programs (Hoping)

Talk more and interact more with the front line

Great company moving towards the future

I have been working at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere and talented people. New VP of Strategic Accounts has brought energy and fantastic ideas to the company and a new marketing campaign really highlights what makes this company exceptional.

I enjoy working with a company that is focused on changing how IT is delivered and perceived by IT users. Automation and Digital Robotics is the focus along with strong customer service. Looking forward to contributing to the next generation of IT delivery!

Cons

Since IT is 24 X 7 there are long hours, management is flexible in supporting time off to adjust for those time commitments.

Continue to focus on digital robotics and employee development to meet the future of IT. Continue with current marketing strategy and business development efforts.

I have been part of world class IT service delivery and global support to clients worldwide, transforming IT operations.

I have been working at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Enterprise Integration is a first class company that truly cares about top notch service delivery to its clients. I have worked there for over three years and completely enjoy the experience. I work with a lot of talented, caring people and can't say enough about the leadership team. The CEO "has sense to pick good people to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it". (Quote from Theodore Roosevelt)

Cons

EI is on the leading edge of transforming the IT service delivery industry. At times, I wish the transformation was happening quicker!

You are on the right track and your vision will pay off! Keep the momentum going!

Lip service: Smoke and mirrors for everyone!

I worked at Enterprise Integration full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It was nice having a job. Standard time off/vacation allotment, but nothing really special.

Cons

Unfortunately, if you're not one of the "golden" employees, little care is given towards those not considered a shining star. There was much talk about all the new opportunity and clients coming on board, yet, they did a RIF(reduction in force). Most of the individuals who were let go, due to "financial reasons" may indicate that the company is going to be bought out by a larger company. These individuals let go were the senior level professionals. Beyond that, there was no attempts to retain talent for those who have left, and thus, a high turnover culture has developed.

Seems that the only thing upper management cares about is where they're able to take vacation, or buying new cars instead of investing in the company. Spend more on the employees and actually care about them. It's not the customers that build the foundation of a company, it's the employees that make up the roots.

Warm and Fuzzy Feeling

Former Employee - Field Service Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Field Service Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Enterprise Integration full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Small family team approach
    Fluid vision and business development
    Beautiful office space
    Lots of friendly faces to assist with feeling welcome

Cons

Office experiences high turnover
    Some long tenured people tend to walk with a "cloak of invulnerability" despite any mission critical mistakes they may make

Enterprise Integration Photos