Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions

John P. Polito

Opportunity and Synergy

Current Employee - Solution Sales Executive in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Solution Sales Executive in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

EI provides a great working atmosphere, fostering an environment designed for achieving the maximum success individually, and for our entire team. STRONG senior management provides the support and tools necessary to ensure our employees have the knowledge, resources and critical-thinking skills required to satisfy today's urgent and often unique contingent technical staffing challenges. Expectations for success at Enterprise Iron are high, and hard work, dedication to clients and employees, thorough candidate vetting and hands-on account management (to ensure delivery for clients) helps us meet and exceed these expectations. The synergy among Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and support from Senior Management create an environment rich in opportunity for our amazing back office staff, and expert field technicians and SMEs.

Cons

There is a diminishing pool of available, outstanding technical talent, and we run into fulfillment challenges as well. We are constantly discussing and identifying ways to attract the best of the best, in addition to the top-line rates we offer.

Great experience, talented employees

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The majority of Enterprise Iron employees are very talented and work together in providing service to clients. The level of support received from other employees is remarkable.

Cons

This can be for some a pro or a con for some, but don't hear much from the main office, i.e. recruiter while on a project. It would be nice to get some feedback from time to time, or just have someone check in to see how things are going.

Stay in contact with contractors that work remote. Also, it would be great to have a yearly review of some kind to receive feedback.

Great company to work for !

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hopedale, MA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hopedale, MA

Pros

I just started in January but my experience to date with Enterprise Iron has been great. The recruiting process was very fast and I had an assignment with a great client immediately. The other employees that I have interacted with are all very experienced, helpful and optimistic. The client seems to have a great relationship with Enterprise Iron and they seem to be true business partners. Everyone I have dealt with at Enterprise Iron has been professional, helpful and involved. Great benefit options, especially working as a contractor. Also, ability to work remotely is a big plus for me.

Cons

Interaction has all been via phone or online, so no face to face contact at all. Not a real con, just not something I am used to. Also, just having started, not sure of the long term potential of the contract.

Continue to stay involved and engaged with contractors.

Great organization and wonderful business partner

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone at Enterprise Iron is professional and curteous

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Would like to see management provide feedback on duration of current projects and a periodic performance review.

A great employer growing into an industry leader

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company is winning business while attracting highly skilled talent into their staff.

Cons

Economy has made it difficult to determine length of projects and staffing needs. This is just the current reality of the industry, but something EI has been tackling head on over the last couple of years and I have to say they've become much more stable compared to competitors.

Keep it up so you can open up an office in Connecticut for me to run

Excellent company to work for

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in New Providence, NJ
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in New Providence, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Provides long term engagements and stability to consultants. Very accommodating to consultant needs.

Cons

No downside I see as a contractor

Need to expand consulting service offerings beyond what is currently being offered to ensure growth.

Enterprise Iron made it simple to establish a relationship and get placed with a client.

Pros

I find that the long-term contract and ability to work from home are the biggest pros. Other employees are experienced and knowledgable. The company clearly has a good reputation with this client. Everyone that I have met and interacted with from Enterprise Iron has been extremely nice and has an optimistic outlook for the company.

Cons

There is no sense of career development and almost no interaction with corporate administration, which leads to a sense of disconnect with the company.

Very good company with knowledgeable.experienced employees.

Current Employee - Primary Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Primary Consultant in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Enterprise Iron has a knowledgeable, strong, "deep bench" of employees and allows it's employees to have input in future projects.

Cons

Would like to see more frequent feedback on project performance so as to ensure the right people are added to future assignments.

I would like to see management continue to engage employees for input and ensure their development needs are met.

New employee Onboarding experience

Current Employee - Consultant in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

A very well established and credentialed team of financial service professionals has been recruited to undertake a large scale project. Everyone has a 'can do' attitude and is looking to be activiely engaged in this undertaking

Cons

The mechanics of the onboarding process and generla project orientation could have been better defined

It's very early in my EIFIS experience to provide a more in depth review. My preference would be to have a face to face conversation rather than the anonymity the internet provides

My experience with EI has been good. The recruiter that I worked with is Top Notch and truly cares about his clients.

Current Employee - Principal Consultant
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant

Pros

Everyone from the administrative staff to the CEO is reachable and present. They truly care about their consultants and go above and beyond to help you when necessary. I speak from experience that they are awesome when emergencies arrive :-) Also, they are very knowledgeable about their industry and truly try to place you where you are a good fit. EI does not leave you out their on your own while you are on contract, but stay involved, present, and treat you truly as a part of their family and not just another consultant on their payroll.

Cons

It is slow starting up with payroll. Also more communication on benefits offered.

Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions Photos