Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions

John P. Polito

1. Opportunity and Synergy

Current Employee - Solution Sales Executive in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Solution Sales Executive in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

EI provides a great working atmosphere, fostering an environment designed for achieving the maximum success individually, and for our entire team. STRONG senior management provides the support and tools necessary to ensure our employees have the knowledge, resources and critical-thinking skills required to satisfy today's urgent and often unique contingent technical staffing challenges. Expectations for success at Enterprise Iron are high, and hard work, dedication to clients and employees, thorough candidate vetting and hands-on account management (to ensure delivery for clients) helps us meet and exceed these expectations. The synergy among Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and support from Senior Management create an environment rich in opportunity for our amazing back office staff, and expert field technicians and SMEs.

Cons

There is a diminishing pool of available, outstanding technical talent, and we run into fulfillment challenges as well. We are constantly discussing and identifying ways to attract the best of the best, in addition to the top-line rates we offer.

2. Great company to work for !

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hopedale, MA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hopedale, MA

Pros

I just started in January but my experience to date with Enterprise Iron has been great. The recruiting process was very fast and I had an assignment with a great client immediately. The other employees that I have interacted with are all very experienced, helpful and optimistic. The client seems to have a great relationship with Enterprise Iron and they seem to be true business partners. Everyone I have dealt with at Enterprise Iron has been professional, helpful and involved. Great benefit options, especially working as a contractor. Also, ability to work remotely is a big plus for me.

Cons

Interaction has all been via phone or online, so no face to face contact at all. Not a real con, just not something I am used to. Also, just having started, not sure of the long term potential of the contract.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay involved and engaged with contractors.

3. Great organization and wonderful business partner

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at Enterprise Iron is professional and curteous

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Advice to Management

Would like to see management provide feedback on duration of current projects and a periodic performance review.

5. A great employer growing into an industry leader

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company is winning business while attracting highly skilled talent into their staff.

Cons

Economy has made it difficult to determine length of projects and staffing needs. This is just the current reality of the industry, but something EI has been tackling head on over the last couple of years and I have to say they've become much more stable compared to competitors.

Advice to Management

Keep it up so you can open up an office in Connecticut for me to run

6. A good professional atmosphere.

Current Employee - Primary Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Primary Consultant in Charlotte, NC

Pros

The opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent and experienced individuals in our work space. Resulting in the satisfaction of a happy client. Internal clients are appreciated and listened to for advise and opinions.

Cons

Haven had or experience any cons during my time.

Advice to Management

Lets continue to grow and prosper. We have good people.

7. My experience with EI has been good. The recruiter that I worked with is Top Notch and truly cares about his clients.

Current Employee - Principal Consultant
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant

Pros

Everyone from the administrative staff to the CEO is reachable and present. They truly care about their consultants and go above and beyond to help you when necessary. I speak from experience that they are awesome when emergencies arrive :-) Also, they are very knowledgeable about their industry and truly try to place you where you are a good fit. EI does not leave you out their on your own while you are on contract, but stay involved, present, and treat you truly as a part of their family and not just another consultant on their payroll.

Cons

It is slow starting up with payroll. Also more communication on benefits offered.

8. I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Current Employee - Omni Developer
    Current Employee - Omni Developer

Pros

Enterprise Iron Financial Industry is one of the best consulting firm to work for. The recruiters are caring. Strong national client base. Great compensation and benefit packages. I have referred previous co-workers to them.

Cons

I have experienced no cons out of the ordinary.

Advice to Management

I am looking forward to my next assignment!!!

9. A company that genuinely cares about its employees and offers great pay, great benefits and wonderful opportunities.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Pros

Enterprise Iron is, hands down, the best company I have worked for. They offer competitive pay, referral compensation and exception employee benefits. The company has a wonderful group of people who have a strong grasp of the business and they are always readily available for anything I have needed or wanted to discuss. Enterprise Iron is experiencing rapid growth, but has still been able to continue to provide exceptional care to their consultants. They provide excellent assignments with competitive pay and the best benefits I’ve seen in a financial consulting firm. The management understands family and personal needs, which add to the family atmosphere they radiate.

Cons

Have not run into any at this point in time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. Current Project with EIFIS - everything seems to be too good.

Pros

Very professional and well run consulting firm. Great opportunity to be working with a top notch consulting firm.

Cons

I haven't experienced any issues yet.

Advice to Management

Nothing that I can provide since this opportunity has been moving perfectly.

11. Financial Service Consulting at its best, quality experienced management and talent resources fitting each assignment

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent assignments with great opportunities to interact the the client teams and to become a contributing part of those teams. Great personal and family consideration given from management with a blending of both on-site and remote work-from-home assignments. Strong national client base. Superior compensation and benefit packages

Cons

Perhaps more follow-up with potential candidates after initial contact

Advice to Management

As the company grows and achieves an even greater potential, keep the lines of communication open

RSS Feed </> Embed